𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. fight for yourself

( sexual themes )❛ i'm gonna kick someone's ass tomorrow

( sexual themes )
❛ i'm gonna kick someone's ass tomorrow. ❜

     "MAYBE... WE SHOULDN'T DO THIS
right in front of Cobra Kai."

Miguel nodded at Ayane's words. "Smart idea."

She put her car in reverse and drove out of the Reseda strip, already having a place in mind to go.

Ayane's phone buzzed from the console, the screen lighting up. Ayane ignored it but Miguel looked over, seeing Vincent's name and a text from him. He glanced away, bouncing his knee impatiently.

Pulling into the same empty walking trail parking lot from a few nights prior, Ayane put the car in park. Miguel unbuckled, beginning to climb into the back. Ayane hooked up her phone and put her playlist on shuffle, turning up the volume, then following suit.

She placed herself in Miguel's lap and he leaned up to kiss her, sliding his hands under her shirt.

A moan was exchanged from his lips to hers, Miguel taking Ayane's hoodie off and discarding it, leaving her in a sports bra. He was not being very vocal tonight, and it made Ayane wonder why. Though she liked to be on top, Miguel seemed to want to take charge tonight. He pulled away at once, his hand going around her throat. He pushed her down to get over her, removing his shirt.

Their lips met again, needy and starving for each other's taste. His hands traced from her collarbone to her hips, grabbing them firmly before running his fingers over the waistband of her jeans. His pace did not slow down, becoming more rough and impatient. Miguel pressed his fingers into Ayane's jaw, moving his lips down to her neck while simultaneously sliding his other hand underneath her jeans but not her underwear. He could feel how wet she already was, listening to her increasingly louder moans as he began rubbing his fingers against the fabric of her underwear and his lips leaving rough kisses down her neck.

Ayane's breaths became more shortened and staggered, coming completely undone by this boy and they had barely just begun. Miguel finally stopped teasing and pulled Ayane's jeans and underwear off of her toned legs, barely giving her a moment to breathe before sliding a finger into her.

"Ah–" Ayane caught herself, biting her lip and rolling her eyes up to the hood of the car as Miguel continued to move his fingers in and out of her. He noticed how she seemed to be trying to not make noise, which only motivated him further.

"Were you gonna say something?" Miguel asked, looking down at her and smirking while suddenly rubbing his thumb against her clit. Ayane let out a gasp, much to his satisfaction.

"You looked like you wanted to say something."

Ayane wanted to say something snarky back but she couldn't, giving a guttural moan as she suddenly came. Miguel smiled with satisfaction, making sure she was alright to continue. He removed her bra and kissed her once more, planting them down her chest and stomach and continuing to her inner thighs. She huffed in frustration, annoyed by his incessant teasing.