𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍

(𝗒/𝗇)'𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

i entered the office to see a boy who appeared 23-24 years old with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. he wore a purple uniform and had heavy bags under his eyes. he was standing over a table, where a man who was at least 50 years old sat. the old man had brown hair, which looked like it was disappearing rapidly. he had one of those cool italian mustaches too, and emerald green eyes.

"hello, how may i help you?" asked the older man. "i would like to apply for the nightshift." i asked. "oh okay. michael, could you go check on ballora?" the old man asked. "alright." michael answered, leaving the room."so why do you want this job?" he asked, motioning me to sit in the chair across from him. i could say whatever i want, and still make the old man hire me. "i am a hard worker, and i can work manage to stay awake for the nightshift naturally. i can also ensure that everything is safe after each shift." i responded.

"alright, you're hired." he smiled. "go find michael. tell him i sent you. he'll show you around."

"okay. thank you boss!" i grinned, but then realized my fangs were showing and closed my mouth. i left his office, instantly realizing i had no clue where michael was.

i very closely listened for his breathing, and i eventually found him in a big room with a ballerina animatronic.

"hey, uh, the boss asked you to show me around or something like that." i said awkwardly. he had his back turned to me, and i haven't actually been actively social in a pretty long time besides being on the phone. michael turned around and gave me a head nod.

"alright. follow me." he said, motioning for me to follow. as michael showed me around, he made an attempt at conversation.

"so what's your name?" he asked. "i'm (y/n)." "i'm michael, but i'd rather be called mike. i'm the technician here. i'll be working with you, so i can help you out." he said as we entered the funtime auditorium. "so this is where two of the animatronics are. that's funtime foxy, and that's funtime freddy. see that bunny? that's bonbon." mike pointed to a bunny hand puppet on the bear's hand. then he took me to a stage area. "that's circus baby. she's so tall. 7"2, i'm pretty sure." mike explained, motioning to a humanoid animatronic.

i picked up a bad energy from the animatronic. i could sense the presence of a female entity. a little girl, to be exact. "is this place haunted?" i asked.

mike laughed. "probably. well that's pretty much the entire tour. come back at 11:30 pm." "alright. thanks mike." i smiled again, forgetting about my fangs. i panicked and closed my mouth, which made mike visibly confused. "'k thanks again!" i said as i left the building and rode my bike back to my apartment.