𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍

(𝗒/𝗇)'𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 

i smiled nervously, looking into mike's blue eyes for any sliver of emotion. but somehow, there was none. he looked blankly at me.

i audibly gulped at the silence.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" he exhaled. "is this some sort of dumbass prank?"

i looked at the ceiling of mike's car and felt my lips tighten into an awkward smile as i closed my eyes, remembering just how embarrassing the other times i had "come out" about this subject. 

"no, and i legitimately can prove it to you with evidence i've displayed for you." i said, sitting back up and looking him in the eyes. "after circus baby stabbed me, i had immediate regeneration and felt no pain, i fly here everyday in the form of a bat and you tried to kill me with a broom—" 

"that was you?" he interrupted as i laughed. 

"yeah. i also brought in blood that looked like alcohol and you tried to drink it, which was pretty funny." i giggled.

but he didn't giggle.

"that was fucking blood?" he yelled, leaning his body against the side of the car opposing me.

"heh," i looked back at the ground. "yeah." 

"and how the fuck did you know my parents? how did my mom know you?" mike sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"i knew your parents in high school in the early 70's. but i met your dad first. william afton was actually a pretty popular guy. i was bored and had decided to enroll in high school for teen fun. will was pretty cool and actually had figured out that i was a vampire. he would go out and do the job for me because i didn't like to do it. after we broke up, we stayed on good terms and i met your mom. she was more casual than your dad was. lora was pretty social and liked getting wasted on a weekday, but also made plenty of time for her education. we dated as well, but secretly due to the homophobia in the 70's. after we broke up, we also stayed on good terms. i introduced lora and will at a house party i was hosting at my manor, and they drunkenly hooked up in my bathroom. that's probably a detail you didn't want to hear, but then again this whole conversation is insanely awkward, considering the fact that i fucked both of your parents."

i definitely shouldn't have said that last part, because mike's face cringed up as he shrieked in disgust. 

"i didn't need to know that!" he shouted as i laughed nervously.  "yeah, that was a crude detail. your dad had a big dick though—"

"oh my god shut the fuck up (y/n)." squealed michael as he closed his eyes and rubbed his temples before opening them again and staring at me. 

"can you shapeshift or anything?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow in suspicion and crossed his arms. 

"yeah," i responded. "wanna see me do it?" 

"yeah," mike answered, a look of judgement on his face. "prove it."

i nodded as i shifted into a bat and flew on the dash board. 

"holy shit," mike whispered to himself.  i went back to my seat and shifted back. 

"this... isn't gonna strain our friendship, right?" i asked nervously. 

mike paused, hesitating.

"i— i don't actually know." mike stammered, avoiding my gaze.

"oh." i said, feeling my dead heart sink in my chest.

there was another moment of silence.

he acknowledged my tone and quickly tried to recover what he just said by turning towards me and smiling.

"i-i-i mean, well, it's alright as long as i don't become a blood donor." nervously smiled mike.

"you won't, trust me." i smiled at him back at him.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*• 

that night when i flew back to work, i felt a big relief off my shoulders.

i decided to just wear pajama pants again with the work shirt.

i shifted back before i walked in the door of the pizzeria to see boss waiting for me. 

aw shit, im out of uniform.

"hello (y/n)!" boss said as he held out his hand for me to shake.  i sped over to him to shake his hand, hoping he didn't notice.

"hello!" i grinned widely, feeling nervous sweat drip down my head.

"you and mike have the next two days off. another night guard applied for the position at the same time as you, so i hired you both to work different hours. mike also gets the next two days off too. i haven't seen him today, so could you contact him for me?" he asked me. 

honestly this worked out perfectly! maybe i could manage to hang out with him or something. i'll plan it out.

"oh of course sir. i hope you have a good day!" i grinned as i walked back outside. 

i listened for mike throughout the town, and i heard his car leaving his house.

i picked up my phone and started texting his phone. 

hey mike
we have today and tmr off
do u wanna hang out or something?

oh alright, thanks for letting me know.
did you want me to pick u up?
i was already omw to the pizzeria

no it's alright
i'll figure it out dw

oh, alright that works

i began speeding towards the sound of mike's footsteps.

with my supernatural ability, speed is easily accessible. 

i reached an apartment complex, kind of similar to my own. it was hard due to all of the sounds from his neighbors collided with his own, but i eventually found his apartment. 

i rung the door bell, and a second later mike had opened it. he was wearing a casual t-shirt and pants. 

he looked startled to see me.

"you got here fast. that's kinda creepy honestly." he laughed.

"no it's not. i respect your privacy and that's all that matters."

"okay, whatever." mike rolled his eyes. "did you want to watch a movie or something?" mike asked as he invited me in. 

"yeah, we can do that."