OCTOBER

An army of candles warmed the room. There had to be 20 or more and I thought it was clever how Prince themed the aroma, all scents deriving from nature. It was like resting under the stars in a colorful garden that sat in the middle of the ocean.

Love songs picked from the 60s softly streamed from the stereo. "You keep finding all these parts of me I never knew I had," I said to him in bed, both of us dressed in nude, facing each other as we lounged on our sides. "One would think you were my creator."

Prince moved my thigh to rest over his waist. "It's your creator who sent me to you."

"Oh, is that what happened?" I played along, closing the small space between us.

"Mhm," he replied, moving in to bring his words nearer. "He told me to open you up." Taking my bottom lip in his mouth, he was opening me up more ways than one. Waves began to crash over our bed of flowers. Trapped in an endless kiss, I didn't even realize Prince was drowning inside of me—unprotected.

Slowly, he pushed and pulled, squeezing the round of my ass as he reached deeper 'til I could feel the vibration of his hit in my stomach. The slip felt so easy and full, I naturally started grinding with him.

Swallowing my moans, Prince accidentally bit down on my lip, cutting the spell. His prickly cheek fell on mine. "Jesus," he stressed.

At that point, I grasped what we were doing. "We have to-"

"Wait, baby." He was having too much fun to stop. And to bring me out of thought and worry, he rolled over me, putting me under his control and fucked me in neutral. Shutting me up, his tongue hooked on mine, and I just didn't care anymore. I was wide open in glory again.

Minutes later while Otis Redding preached the strength of his love, I started to come, and I just knew it was about to blow my mind, but then Prince quickly pulled out, totally killing my orgasm; snatched the candy right off my tongue.

Frowning, I watched him stroke himself dry, cream filling my belly button. "This isn't going to work for me," I said sighing.

"What?" he smirked; eyes drunk.

"You ever watch a really good movie only for it to end senselessly?"

Prince sat up on his knees, blowing his hair from his mouth. "You need more?"

"No but now I need a shower." Reaching for a tissue on the nightstand, Prince laughed at my struggle and snatched one for me and wiped me clean. I then got off the bed and me and my attitude went to the bathroom.

Prince tried to join but door was locked by time he showed up. All he could do was knock and sang my name. "Raaaaven? Open."

Cutting the shower on, I drowned out his pleas.

Fifteen minutes later, I was ready for my apology and went out to the room wrapped in a ruby towel. But all left waiting for me were three Post-it Notes on my pillow.

Blue Eyed Wonder

Eye was dying 2 get closer. Sometimes eye want 2 just crawl inside of u & nap there. Eye think it'd be the best sleep eye've ever had. U're so warm.

---

Eye didn't think u'd feel so good because eye don't know what eye don't know. Eye must've unlocked another secret part of u because there's no way a man would EVER let that go.