Michael vs Jason x Reader

flashback

There you were crying over the boy's dead body after being killed by a bunch of heartless kids who had drowned him. You cried into your arms as you apologized to the boy's mother for not stopping them, how could you? They knocked you out with a chair..his mother, Jason's mother put a hand on your shoulder and squeezed softly saying it wasn't your fault but it still felt like it. That day..wasn't only scary because of the death of your only friend back then..but the murders of revenge afterwards.

You remember afterwards you had such a bad panic attack you almost tried to kill your mom seeing his mother instead..it made you pounce at your mother with a knife and well...you were put into a facility where you met your second friend. You only saw him sometimes during group therapy since he was an adult by this time, but sometimes when he would sneak away he would give you crayons and stuff which made you smile and thank you softly. He was big, muscular and handsome (to you at least) but you would never say it to his face since you were released so suddenly you never got to say bye..what made it sadder was that he only ever seemed to smile around you and whenever you and him interacted. You never got his name. Something that started with M..Mike? No...Miles..??? No no it was definitely Michael.

Current

You sat in your room asleep wearing nothing but your undergarments and a large t-shirt, the blanket almost exposing your entire exposed skin as you held the pillow with a single leg propped up. You snuggled deeper into the pillow for warmth as you felt it get colder, you opened your eyes to see the window was open. You got up reluctantly and closed it with a large yawn and mumbled something like "what the hell.." and that's when you bumped into a large figure and looked up to see The Shape...you instantly screamed at the serial Killers presence and tried to open the window begging him to stop or just repeating no over and over in fear. It was useless as you grabbed you by the throat and made you face him eyes to eyes as he squeezed "No..No please.." you cried out gasping for air until you were dropped to your knees and he backed away. You looked up with tears in your eyes confused and scooted away the best you could. He looked at you and shook a bit, clenching his fist as he knelt down to you...he said nothing but reached into his pocket and pulled out the last crayon color from that hospital..."..a white crayon?....M..Michael...???" You looked at him shocked as he lifted the mask a little and dove into kiss you but just as his lips were about to meet yours, the door flew down frown its hinges. You, still blushing from the attempt as well as Michael who pulled his mask down looking over. Holy shit its the Camp Lake killer...what-

Michael was a stranger to this man, but they had both been stalking you, Jason because he knew who you were and needed you back and Michael who tried to kill you until seeing who you actually were. You were now just getting up and tried to open up the window. You were grabbed by your waist and pulled into someone's side(Michael's) which caused the Lake Killer to growl and walk over angrily as he tried to take you to him instead but Michael held you closer. The two stared at each other until Michael dropped you on the bed, you go "oof.." and then the Lake killer looks at you and tries to walk over stopped by Michael but he was easily shoved to the side as Ja- the camp Lake killer got closer to you but you scoot further in the bed exposing your naked parts. You blush and gulp, shaking embarrassment...The two look at you at each other before they both crawl onto the bed and take each of your legs in their hands and spread you open revealing your soaked underwear, you try to cover yourself but was stopped by Michael pinning your hands above you. Shit, you thought to yourself as Jason takes out his Machete and slices up your clothes carefully exposing your chest in all its glory. ''.What-what are you- mPHF-" you tried to say but you were cut off by Michael slamming his lips into you and making out with you forcefully...but you kissed back almost after a second of struggle moaning softly into his soft lips as he rubbed you up and down. The other killer, who was Jason- you just didn't know, was already groping you up and snuggling into your neck. They both touched and felt around your skin as you moaned softly, getting louder and louder as they started to feel you down there and rub themselves up through their pants. Michael was the first to move his mask, getting in front of you as Jason was behind you, holding your waist and touching your sensitive spot on your private area as Michael got below your hole and pulled you down onto his tongue by your thighs. You jerk up and moan loudly not expecting a tongue to feel that good, he swirled it around inside you as Jason went faster rubbing and rubbing. The both got off to seeing you cum so many times. You didn't know when but you were eventually sucking Jason off and they both made you feel so good. Your legs and throat were shaking or quivering or whatever, but they weren't down. Michael lifted you up by your thighs again still in front as he, well first handed you to a standing Jason who had zipped down his pants and boxers which showed his large springing girth to sit between your ass cheeks. Michael took him out and it wasn't as Thick but it was..longer and harder. "W..wait do- NggGH...HAaAaa!!" You didn't have time to say anything as they both shoved into your whole together your legs were violently shaking as they started to thrust both at unforgiving paces making your body rock upwards and your eyes to roll back almost instantly as you felt yourself feel so much pain yet feel so go at the same time as you moan out oddly Michael took your tongue with his and entered your mouth making out more and more as he shoved more of him inside you. Jason was just as ruthless as you went harder rather than fast as you felt his thick thrusts hit your good spot. Jason looked at Michael after I screamed more and more begging for them to keep going saying things like "More!" "FUCK ME!" "U-Use me please" "God please breed me" and "Daddies!" You had released again but they didn't stop they hadn't for ages as you started crying and they liked it, they enjoyed your brain fucked brain and your weak figure so small against them as they finally came inside you one last time..you felt so full as they left you on your bed legs quivering, drooling, cum stuffed mess. They both left for a moment and then came back with a towel and cleaned you up before leaving leaving for another murder(s). 

You were happy Michael was alive yet that other killer.... Jason..it had to be you cried I joy as you fell asleep reassured for once. But you cried happily even more when then two came back to cuddle you as they both also fell asleep with you.