Ghost (CoD) x Reader

Authors Note; It sounds so good in the beggining until I started the intro to Ghost- who throughout the story you don't know the name of. I hate this but he is my Baby GURL and my kitty kitty meow meow and I love him. Goodnighy more coming soon.

If there is any mistakes- spelling mistakes not character ones- please tell me.

TW:: Your family fucking dies- in a descriptive way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire. 

That's the only thing that could describe what happened, what even happened for sure was still unsure to you as your memory was jacked up, after the explosion you just couldn't remember much- not like you ever did. The last thing you remembered was that you were at the university sitting on a cement block by block in a half circle waiting for your mother to pick you up, you hadn't had your headphones in like you had always before since they were dead. That's why you heard the planes- or jets maybe? You weren't an expert like your grandfather was with those kinds of things. You did notice they flew closer to the ground to the point you could hear it zoom past you a few miles away..damn those things are loud. However that wasn't what made you start to run, start the ghast of hot wind blasting near you, and then the red hot wave of chaos that followed. An explosion, a missile, a huge one that had been shot down so far that even if you didn't think the aftermath would hit you, you still ran, and it did in fact hit you. It hit everything. You were behind a huge brick wall- that rather easily came undone making you quickly duck and cover your head in fear of being hit, not like that stopped fate from throwing a brick at the back of your head successfully knocking you the fuck out.

It was night when your eyes shot open and you jolted upwards holding the back of your head in pain as you moaned out in soft agony of the after pain that spread through your skull. You whine and cry a little before it starts to ease, obviously not all the way, but enough for you to stand up and slowly look around at what used to be your state. USED to be. The buildings around you stank of ash and smoke while in huge piles of rubble and dirt while in the horizon you saw a gap in the ground like the huge mines you saw from the mountains but..bigger and with everything destroyed in its path. You looked left in the direction of your house and saw nothing- NOTHING. You started to hyperventilate before you scooped up your bag leaving your broken beyond repair phone and rushed down what would have been the street back home to where you found..in that moment of drenched in sweat and aching shoulder, and the world just stopping. Your home was gone- only a few pieces of whatever was holding it together stood and on the ground were pieces of roof and wall...and a hand right below it with a dried pull of dirt filled blood...it was your mothers hand, you knew for sure. She was gone, and so was your brother- your younger brother- your CHILD brother...your innocent...brother...

You tried to cry but your mouth and eyes were so dry from the air that the only thing you could do was fall to your knees and scream- and screamed you did. You couldn't do anything else, so that's all you did..for what seemed like hours until you felt your voice dry out. So you just sat there and stared at the body- or hand..for more hours. You just sat there, blank stare until the sun rose. As the sun rose, so did you. You stood on your feet and looked up at the sky whispering to yourself, "I'm sorry...I know you said you didn't want to be buried but now...I don't know what else to do." you got to work. You lifted off roof pieces even though they were bigger than your old windows and heavy as shit that made you have skin fall off even and bleed but you didn't stop, you couldn't, you can't just leave them like this. As much as it hurt to have to dig up graves by hand, see their corpses just crushed in so many places while others weren't, and just dump them in dirt and rebury them..no matter what you did you just didn't stop- not even if their blood covered your shit and hand up to your arms. You could not stop. You made a makeshift cross and planted it deep in the ground and prayed, you were never religious but right now it didn't matter. You prayed to any deity figure for them to be safe in what could be an afterlife..if there was one. You stayed there for the next two nights just by their graves in a little ball, or sometimes walked around and just thought to yourself. Mainly if you should just off yourself now, but you guilt tripped yourself into staying for your family's sake. You doubt anyone was left, and you doubt that luck loved you enough considering she didn't just kill you as well and let you rest in peace knowing you'd be with your loved ones instead of here, alive, when you know they should be and not you, but the again who would want anyone to be in this situation. You wouldn't want your family like that to suffer, so i guess it's okay you were left, at least this way no one else would have to. Then again assuming you were the only one left, if all your screaming didn't draw someone in before it won't now.