The Start

It was summer. My head hurted more than ever. It was hot outside and i stood next to a tree, hiding from everyone.
When i was 8 years old, i got the power to read people's thoughts. I still can't control myself..when ever i look eye to eye at someone, the words come in a unsoppable ambush.

My mother tried helping me but when she held my hand a wave of energy came out of my body, clibing my mothers hands to her hair, causing it to rise. Whenever she tried, this happend.

But at the age of 10, she stopped helping me. She told the whole town that I'm a witch. Making everyone in town hate me and saying that they'll brun me.

My aunt took me at her moutain house so she can protect me. She didn't know how to resolve my problem with the magical reading mind's, but she loved me just how i was. I lived there 5 years and no one found me.

But one day, my mom found out where i was, and came with a bunch of people on the moutain. My aunt told me to run away and find the Encanto.

So here i am..hiding from my own family..in the forest with no food and no water..
The last words my ant told me where: Find the Encanto.

When i lived with my Aunt, she used to tell me a story about a magical family that protected a little town under the moutains. She never forgot to tell me, on the final of the story, that they where real, and she actually meet them
beafore i was born.

I decided to go find them.
With no ideea where they could be.
With no map, no compas...i made the first step in my adventure.

[Uh....It's been 2 days since  i have left the town and i have found nothing. What should i doooo!?] I rolled my eyes and let my body fell on the ground. [Why can't I find them!? My aunt told my they where after the great green hills...and i still can't find them! AaAAaAaAaAa....I WILL GET CRAZY WITH ALL THIS TREES AND TREES!]

I was quickly startled to hear a child scream from a small precipe with as i saw it looked like that. I got up and went to see what it was.

I was pretty impressed when i saw that down was a little road of bricks that was going behind the hill. I made a little wave with my hand and-...wait wait, i need to try this again..i made a little wave with my hand and poof!

Just like i practiced at my aunt's house, a pale of electricity apearead in frot of my legs making some stairs so i can go down by the path.

I jumped on the road and As i walked some steps i saw some houses. I ran closer to them already seeing a fence also made of brick. I put my hand on the fence and slowly let my head fall.

I was shocked! Behind the fence, was a small town, just like the town i was looking for. I went on the beginning of the road that led all over to a big house at the end of the path.

I started walking and looking at the beautiful town i was in without caring that people where looking at me strangely. But as i was to make another step...

[HEY! You!!! HeLlOoO!? Who are you!?] Spokes a girl as my age with curley hair and round galsses on her face.

[Oh! Hello! M-my name is Y/n! I-i-i have travelled all the way here! I heard in this town...a-are some magical people that take care of a little town by the moutains..]

[Yes! This is the right place! What for?]

I was about to tell her why i have came but a tall muscled girl and a old woman step in.
[Mirabel! Who is this?] Said the old woman.

Now i knew 2 things.
1. I have found the magical town and i am safe!
And 2. The old lady didn't really liked me.

[This is Y/n, she has travelled all way here to find us.] Said Mirabel.