Who's this girl?

The next day i felt something warm. I opened slowly my eye and it was, CAMILO?! aAAaAA what-why-where-oh yea. I remember. But anyway...CAMILO?

I was sleeping on Camilo's chest. I didn't say a word because i didn't wanted to wake him up.
[What do i do noww.....] i whispered.

[Well you can get of me...?] Said Camilo. I was so nervous! So i jumped as he said that.

[AH! CAMILO! YOU'RE AWAKE! I mean of course you're awake is morning people are awake right now-UhHhHhHhH...] Camilo just giggled with a sleepy voice.

[You're funny you know?] He said smiling at me. I smiled back but suddenly...

[CAMILOOO!? *thunder*  WHERE ARE YOU!?] Said Pepa behind the door. Then, she opened the door. [Camilo-....OOOH! I AM SO SOOORYYY! I didn't wanted to intrerupt you, niños! FÈLIX!] She said leaving the room. [TAKE THE CAMERA IDIOT! HES IN Y/N'S ROOM, THEY'RE DATING!]

Camilo had coughed in an ambush of people wave after wave, including me, but then he changed back jumping out of the bed starting to scream at his parents.
[MAMÀ!! DON'T YOU DARE!] he said thunderous.

I giggled and went in my bathroom to change. After all my morning routine i went down stairs and see if i could help Julieta with the table. But she allready made some sandwiches and some coffè for the others.

I set down and started eating looking at the Madrigals leaving one by one outside because, i think that was their morning routine!

Nom nom, i was doing. But my stomach was still hungry. I NOMED the last part of my sandwich and decided to leave to the house.

Everybody was helping the people, eaven Mirabel! So i wathed the whole town, satting down in the middle of the road. The others where looking wired at me like i was dumb or something. But i just wanted attention...I mean who doesn't want that?

So after 10 minutes i started to get bored.
I saw Pepa with Fèlix helping the people in town with the out tables for the wedding, that was in 3 days cuz it was Friday.

Then i saw Luisa putting back the Donkeys. I actually thought she was visiting them because she loved them, but it wasn't that.

Finnaly i saw Augustin and Julieta healing the
Workers that needed to help with the chairs and stuff. And i actually saw Mirabel caring a table with Isabela.

Dolores was with Mariano on a date. Ch. How gross. But as i was thinking this, a lady came up to me with a baby.

[Why is here, all alone a beautiful chica like you??] Said the lady.

[Um, well i am just looking...i mean my gift won't help with anything i guess, and they are good without me!] I said.

[I see...You don't have a firend to stay with?]

[Umm..i actually do! I wonder where is Camilo..?]

[Camilo Madrigal? Ese chico guapo? That every girl in town likes him?]

[I didn't know there are other girls besides Luisa, Dolores, Isabela, Mirabel and me....]

[There are! But he doesn't like any of them. He likes someone else.]

[Oh...i see......]

[Are you okay?]

[Uh-ah-eh...Yeah of course i am! Um...yea. Cool for him...Do..you know who he likes? I wanna meet the lucky girl!]

[Uh-..Its....hm..let me think...i thinnk it wasss...Amira. Yes, Amira!] The lady said with a disperate face.

[A-Amira..? Who is that?]