This is how it ends...

As we all headed to the dancefloor, i went in the first places so i could see Camilo and Amira as they make a couple. I was so nervous, that i almost vomited! I looked around to see Camilo and Amira, but i didn't saw them...I decided to remain there because when Camilo ,,proposed,, to Amira, everybody will make the way clear and they will remain the only ones around the crowd. 

Everyone started to put one of their shoes there so i said myself that i could do it too. I mean, it's fun to wish for luck and then surprising you don't have luck, and other one. And that's funny though, cuz you don't expect a single thing! Now i known how Amira was felling. 

Mariano looked at Dolores that stood with her foot on MY shoe, that was normaly because i am who i am and she might do a joke. But when i waited Mariano chose a shoe i realized that he already holded one. I chough and waited for Mariano to say whos shoe was that. 

[And the lucky person is....]He said turning around with the shoe up.[...Y/n's...] He said stopping at me with a smiling face. I choked a little looking at Dolores that made me a little sign with the hands, telling me to look back. 

I then stood in shock. I realized what Dolores meant and i didn't even looked back. I sighed happly and turned around seeing what i expected to see. 

It was Camilo. He smiled shy at me approaching to me then taking my hands. He gently smashed them and i looked as the crowd was moving away from us. I giggled  a little confused looking for Amira that appeared in the crowd smiling. 

[Wha-Wha-Wha-What's..?] I said stammering around looking at Camilo, more red than usual. He did a little smirk when he looked a little shamed at his parents that were also confused as me. Mirabel gived me a thums up very excited along with her family. Then Abuela appeared looking more prouder than i expected she could be..

Camilo sighed looking down not knowing what to say so that made me MORE confused.

[Y/n. I wanted to tell you this since we became best friends...] Yep. He was gonna tell me. I mean...i think he was..but what about Amira?! [Y/n, when you met that woman like three days ago.....was me.] I made a upset and sad face in the same time.[I was trying to make you jealous, and see if you really liked me.] He made a little pause giving me a little punch with his fingers on my fore head.[But you are such a dummy and brought me Amira that made the situation between you and me more difficult....] I looked poked of Camilo's words. I mean why did he LIED to me!?

[I never knew you were that estúpido cariña! So i invented i liked Amira so you could not feel shamed!] He said as he turned to Amira that smiled at us. [And hermosa let me tell you the truth that i think you actually figured out, and now think that i am no more as a friend to you and never speak to me again forever and hide from my face everytime you will see me, so that would made me feel sad and won't know what to do and-] I shutted him when i let go of his hands. 

[Camilo. I will never do that to you. And..i don't think you are my friend anymore too..] I said starting to look down. Camilo wanted to say something but i said it first. 

[So Camilo. I love you. And saying this with all this eyes on me is being embarrassing...]I said lifting my head up taking him by the hands. [Please don't ask why i said it so fast i am in BIG trouble and i won't have time after to tell you.] I said putting on my face a sad face. He nodded. 

[Mhm..Well..um....Yeah-What-You-uhh.....I love you too mi tonto..] He said patting my head. I smiled. But suddenly all of the people started to yell KISS so i looked at Camilo giving him a quick kiss on his lips. He laughed. 

[Why so shy princesa~?] He said smirking at me with that ,,flirting,, face. I laughed nervously punching him on his shoulder. 

But then we heard some yells from somewere...It said: STOP THE WEDDING! and i think it was coming from our back. We turned and saw....My mother. I looked at Camilo with sadness and run in the front of the people trying to protect them somehow...