Let's begin the story

Camilo pulls me out of the house a little nervous and closes the door. He looks at me. I started looking left and right so i couldn't read his mind. UHHHH why do you keep looking at meeee!? Stop! I don't want to get in trouble.

[What? Cat get your toung?] He said. 

[Um...why don't we start the tour already?] I said scrathing my neck with a smirk.

[Suree...Well uh..there's a house, there's a house, there's another house,  look a donkey, aaaaand- that's all, byeeee!] He said turning in another way.

[Wait..that's all? I mean don't take this unppropriate but...uhh i don't know..]

He started walking to town like he didn't eaven listen to me. He twirled starting the tour. He actually gave me a great tour! I was so happy to be here, in a free place where i could live my life picefully! 

After the great tour we get back home where the luch was already set. Julieta gave me a plate and said to go by the food stand and get whatever i wanted. I  went there and waited the rest of the family get their food. I also saw Camilo that was first at the table, having A LOT of food. When it finally was my turn i saw all the family members sitting down so i rushed a little. 

I went by the table looking for somewhere to seat. Then Mirabel gets up and lets me seat in her place. I sit and for  moment i thought i was watched but when i look up nobody was looking at me. 

I noticed that Camilo was in front of me eating softly. So i tried to do that to so i could be cool like him. I thought for a second about my ant. I was wondering what she was doing...When suddenly..

[Y/n?? Are you okay?] Said Camilo. I turned again in reality and i looked around noticing that the whole family was looking at me this time. 

[O-oh uh...yeah. I was lost in thoughts...] i said looking at my food and playing with it in the plate. Abuela said something about a wedding and a guy named Mariano.

[Pardon me, who is Mariano?] I say respectfully.

[Well Y/n, Mariano is my boyfriend.] Said Dolores looking at me kindly.

[Fiancé..] Said Camilo rolling his eyes.

[I see...to hold you!] I say smiling.

[Yeah, my wedding is next week! You can come too if you want..]

[I mean, if i don't bother..] I say with my eyes down. 

[Of course you won't! We will be happy to have you there!  I mean your like part of our family, right?] Said Camilo with a smirk. I started smiling. 

[ She could be truly one of us if you marry her..] Said Isabela teasing Camilo that was in her left. 

[Shut up!] He said a little red. I pretended it was raining, even though Pepa was fine. 

I didn't talk all afternoon with nobody. I staid in my room doing nothing. I haven't any ideas to talk with. So i thought it was fine if after lunch i could stay quiet in my room. 

I wasn't felling alone at all. Because after a while i felt tired and sleep. I dreamed i was with  my auntie in some forest, and we where attacked by my mother and my birth town. But somehow, i couldn't see clear enough, i thought my auntie was leaving me going in the side of my mother letting the others approach with torches and axes. 

But then suddenly i woked up. Not knowing why and how. I felt heavy and i tried to open my eyes. Someone was holding my hand and in the background i was hearing rain and some persons talking. I finally opened my eyes and saw that in my room was Pepa and Félix were at the top of my bed. Félix was holding Pepa's hand and above her head was a grey colud that was about to rain. In my right was Julieta with a plate of Arepa's in her hands and in my left i saw Mirabel that was holding my hand along with Bruno that was holding a green glass in his hands.