Cariña

In the morning i wake up AGAIN with Camilo on my side. It was normal this time. But i was wondering...why didn't Camilo..just leaved? I mean...as i remember he had a date with Amira this morning at 10 o'clock.

So i tried to get up from him arms and started to wake him up. I was close to his face, but i didn't wanted to make dumb things right now.

[Camilo! Wake up! You have a date!] I said trying to wake him up. He mumbbled something but i couldn't understand..

[CAMILO!] He jumped because i yelled to lound and he sadly punched my head with his head. We said ,,Awch" in the same time.

[I'm sorry!....No i'm sorry!]
                              We said togeder.
[I'm sorry!....No i'm sorry!]

Then we started laugh again! Why did this happend? I mean ye, it probably was random.

We get out of the bed and find the house empty...There wasn't a single person. They leaved before us, that was strange because they didn't wake us up.

[I should go babysitting...Do you wanna come?] Camilo said.

[Sure!] I said. But i didn't say to him that i didn't wanted to be lonley again..That could make him more upset.

So i went with Camilo outside of the house ready to babysit. We went to aady that was backwards so i couldn't her right. But then Camilo called her.

[Hey! Señorita! I am so sorry i'm late!] He said to the lady that was turning around. Then i saw. The lady that was holding a baby was the one yesterday! So i wanted to ,,hi,, her.

But Camilo just tooked the baby waving the lady that was just sitting on a bench ready to sleep. He turns around looking at the baby that started to cry and cry. Then Camilo  transformed into his mother making the baby calming down.

That was the moment i noticed. The lady on the bench...and Camilo, where switching places!! So that meaned....the lady i have speaked yesterday, was.....CAMILO.

But why did he telled me that he liked another girl transformed in another person..? Maybe he was shy..

[Are you okay Y/n? You seem pretty impressed of my mother skills.] He said being cool. I giggled. I opened my mouth so i could ask him if he was the one yesterday, not the lady but guess what?! Señorita Perfectà dicided to go outside.

[Hola Camilo!] She said coming from nowhere.

[Hola Hermosa Amira!] Camilo said still in mothers body.

[How did you know it was him?] I asked.

[Oh, that was simple! I saw you two where togeder so i thought its him!] She said.

Great. Now she can understand Camilos shape-shifting thing. I decided that they needed  some space.

[Hey umm..i am gonna go! I will let you to speak!] I said ready to leave.

[No! Don't leave! Stay with us!] Said Camilo.

[No,no! It's okay! I will find something to do!]

[CARIÑA. If you don't do i say...] he said turning in himself again.

I always aked myself...what does cariña meaned? I mean she called me that everytime we were alone. I thought at first it meaned child..but i was wrong:

[Awww she called you sweetheart!] Said Amira giving away Camilo, making him eyes  panicking.

[Sweethe-Anyway..just, leave me alone okay? You will thanks me later.] I said allready going to became a tomato AGAIN.