II

The Dursley's walked outside with Harry and Archer in tow. Dudley had his friends coming with him, so the backseat had no room. "Ha! Guess they can't come after all!" Dudley cheered, his friends all cheered as well. "Now, now, Dudley. Mrs. Figg broke her leg, so she can't watch them. They can sit in the trunk." Vernon said, eyeing the twins. The boys whined but got into the car. "If there is any funny business, any at all, no meals for a week. Get in." Vernon told Harry and Archer. The two climbed into the empty trunk of the car and shut the door. 

The whole way there, the boys in front of them kept hitting Harry on his head with newspapers or their hands. Archer tried to stop them, but every time she did, Dudley would tell on her and they would stop and Vernon would smack her on the back of her head, hard. When they got there, Dudley and his friends went straight to the Reptile House to see the snakes and others reptiles. Vernon made Harry and Archer come with them to the Reptile House and they saw Dudley banging on a glass to a snake's house. 

"Make him move!" Dudley commanded his father. "Move!" Vernon yelled at the snake, knocking on the glass. Still, the snake wouldn't budge. "It's asleep!" Archer told them. "It's boring." Dudley exclaimed, then he and his gang went somewhere else. "Sorry about them. . ." Harry told the snake. It lifted its head and nodded. "Can you hear me?" Harry ask, shocked. Archer walked over and her ruby eyes widened. The snake nodded again and Harry and Archer gasped. "You must be bored, sitting there, day after day. . ." Archer told it. The snake looked as if it shrugged and laid back down.

"You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there?" Archer asked. "Do you miss your family?" Harry continued. The snake pointed with its tail to a sign.

Bred in Captivity.

"Oh, that's us as well." Harry said, pointing to his sister. Suddenly, the two got knocked down and Dudley pushed his nose to the glass. "MUM, DAD, COME LOOK AT WHAT HARRY WAS DOING! HE WAS TALKING TO THE SNAKE!" He yelled to his parents.  Archer and Harry glared at Dudley, then the glass vanished, and Dudley fell in. The snake slithered out of the case and nodded it head to the twins. 'Thanksss.' It hissed in another language. "Any time. . ." The twins replied. The snake slithered away and everyone screamed and ran away from it. The siblings could hear it laughing as it slithered away. Dudley stood up, soaking wet and put his hand on the glass. Then he saw that the glass was back. 

He started banging on it and crying. "Mum, mummy!" He cried. Petunia shrieked upon seeing her son behind the locked glass cage. The twins started laughing, that is, until Vernon saw them and scowled.  The two stopped laughing and Harry shrank back in fear. Vernon yanked the two up and dragged them to the car while Petunia got someone to help her get Dudley. Dudley's friends got their mums to pick them up, so Vernon shoved them into the backseat. "NO MEALS FOR A WEEK!" He yelled at them. He then slammed the door shut and stormed of to help his wife.

Harry covered his ears and started crying, this family was beginning to be too much for the two. Archer hugged her brother and shushed him, trying to calm him down. Vernon and Petunia showed up, trying to calm a soaking wet Dudley, wrapping him in a warm towel. They set him next to Archer and then started up the car and they drove home.