XI

Archer took off her hood, letting her raven-hair fall down her back, and her ruby eyes to show. She walked slowly to the stool, hearing all the students whispering behind her back. She sat down, the Hat covering her eyes. 'Ah, I see, I see. . . Just like your mother-Cunning, smart, and very powerful-I know exactly where you go.' There was a pause, then the Sorting Hat yelled out its answer, making Archer jump. "SLYTHERIN!" The Hat yelled out.

The Hall was still quiet when Archer sat down next to her twin. Harry crawled onto Archer's lap and burried his face into her chest, gaining a few odd looks from the other students. The Sorting continued, with Draco being sorted into Slytherin as well, along with quite a few others. Draco sat next to Archer, smiling. Then he saw Harry, and the smile was replaced by a small frown. "Is he okay?" Draco asked. Archer looked up from Harry to Draco. "Yeah, he's okay, just the noise is slightly bothering him." She replied, gesturing to the very talkative Hall.

Before Draco could say something, the old man stood up from the Head Table and cleared his throat. "A few words before we start. First, the third floor corridor on the left hand side is out of bounds as of this year. Second, the Forbidon Forest is strictly forbidon. And lastly: Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak! Thank you!" The entire Hall burst into applause as the old man sat back down. "Is he mental?" Harry asked, his quiet voice ringing out in Archer's and Draco's ears. "Mental, maybe, but most of all, he's untrustworthy." An older student said, looking over at the twins and Draco.

The student in question had icy-white hair, with a black and silver crown, chains and jewelry hanging from her ears and neck, her skin was snowy-white, and her eyes a golden hue with a hint of red and silver. 'Well that explains why I don't trust him. . .' Archer thought. "Exactly why. I'm Lilith." The girl, Lilith, said. "How did you. . ." Archer asked, drifting off. "Legilimency. I can read people's thoughts. Archer, and. . . Harry, right?" Lilith asked. "Y-yes." Archer and Harry said at the same time.

"And. . . You're Draco Malfoy, right?" Lilith said, turning to Draco, who, in response, nodded.