XXII

"Back quite a few years ago, a man named Voldemort started to rise in power." Eden said. This was the first lesson with her, and thankfully, Archer had convinced the Headmast to let Draco, Lilith and Hermione join the extra class. "And with his power, he gained followers, and those people who followed him were known as Death Eaters. The Death Eaters, under his command, would go out and attack people, whether they were magic or not." She continued. "Why is what many people asked. Some say it was because he hated anything that moved, others thought it was to show how powerful he was. It always varried between people." Hermione raised her hand. "Yes, Ms. Granger?" Eden asked, pointing to her. "What do you think, ma'am?" She asked, lowering her hand.

"He's still out there, waiting." Eden said, her voice growing slightly darker. "Around eleven years ago, he vanished without a trace. Everyone believed it was because the said-to-be only child, Harry Potter, destroyed him. But I think different." She continued. "What do you think?" Lilith asked. "I think someone like Albus Dumbledore had something to do with it. . ." Eden answered, her voice barely a whisper. A ringing sounded out and Eden pressed a button. "That's all the time we have today." She said, then walked into her room. "You guys go ahead, I have to ask Eden something." Archer said.

Everyone else leaved, but only Harry stayed. Archer walked up to Eden's bedroom door and knocked. Eden opened it and looked down at Archer. "M-mum?" Archer asked, her voice trembling. Eden's blue eyes started watering. "Hi wee one. . ." She said, crouching down. Archer tackled Eden in a hug, tears streaming down her pale cheeks. Harry walked over slowly. "Are you our mum. . . ?" He asked. "Yes, I am. . ." Eden said, looking at Harry. Harry ran over and hugged her. "W-why d-did you le-leave us at th-that hor-rible p-place?" Harry asked, crying. "What horrible place? Where did that old fool leave you two?" Eden asked, looking at the two.

"Their last name is Dursley. . . They were horrible to us. . ." Archer said, looking down, while Harry nuzzled into Eden. She stood up, holding Harry. "How?" She asked. Archer looked up at her mother. "They would force us to do all the chores, and cook. . . And sometimes if we didn't do things quick enough, we would get beaten, and sometimes starved. . ." Archer explained, tears filling her ruby eyes again. Eden stiffened up. "That crazy old man. . . Dare put my children in a home like that?!" She said, her eyes starting to glow yellow. Eden growled, shocking Harry and Archer. She set Harry down and started walking towards the door. "Stay here, I'll be right back." Eden said, throwing the door open and walking out.

Eden's POV:

I walk through the halls up to Albus's office. As soon as I get to the door, I throw it open, making the crazy old man look up at me. "Eden, what a lovely surprise!" He says. "Why. Did. You. Put. Those. Kids. In a terrible living condition?!" I growl. "Terrible living condition?" He asks. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Eden." Albus said softly. I slam my hands on his desk, making him jump a little. "The Dursleys." I spit out, venom lacing my words. "You know, I know you do. So you better answer my questions, or else." I say, growling at the end. It was getting hard to keep my wolf Animagus controlled, and the old fool wasn't helping.

"I wanted Harry to have a normal childhood, away from magic." He explained. I laughed, making Ablus grow pale. "Normal?! You're insane if you think that those children were having a 'normal' childhood!" I yell at him, making him pale even more. "And what about Archer, huh?!" I growl. "I didn't know that she existed." Albus said. I laugh again, making Albus shudder slightly. "One of these days, Albus, Karma will catch up to you, and you will pay for what you did." I say, then stormed out.

No-one's POV:

Eden walked back into her small classroom and saw Archer holding a sleeping Harry on her lap. She smiled slightly and walked over. "I'll ask Snape if you guys can sleep in here insead. He knows me already, so it shouldn't be that big a problem." Eden whispered. Archer nodded slowly. Then Nagini and Hydrath slithered in. "Hi guys." Archer said to the snakes. Eden looked down and smiled. 'Hello, you two.' She hissed, shocking the snakes and Archer. 'Hello, Ssspeaker.' Hydrath replied. 'Please, call me Eden.' Eden hissed back. The two snakes climbed up onto the desks and curled up. "Lucy." Eden said, and a small little creature popped into the room. "What can Lucy do's, Eden?" The creature asked, bowing. "Bring Professor Snape to me, please." She replied. The creature nodded and popped away.

"What was that?" Archer asked. "That was a House Elf." Eden said. A few minutes later, Snape walked in. "You called, ma'am?" Snape said, bowing down. "Is it alright if these two and their friends could stay here instead of those dorms?" Eden asked. Archer raised her eyebrows, shocked that her mum asked for their friends as well. "Of course, ma'am." Snape replied. "Thank you, you may go." Eden said. Snape bowed again, then left. "Here, I'll take Harry up to my room and get you and your friends a nice room with comfy beds." Eden said, picking Harry up gently and walking up back to her room. "Wanna come with me, you two?" Archer asked the snakes.

'Of courssse.' Hydrath hissed. Nagini made her way around Archer's neck like always, while Hydrath curled up in her pocket. Archer left to go find the other three. She finally found them in the library, looking through the big book that mentioned the Philosopher's Stone. "Hey guys." Archer said, sitting down next to Lilith. "Oh, hey!" Draco said, looking up from the book. "Of course! I would love to!" Lilith said, smiling. "Right, forgot you could read minds." Archer said, face palming. "What's going on?" Draco asked, flipping the page. "Archer just wanted to know if we all wanted to stay somewhere other than the Slytherin dorms for the year." Lilith explained. "And where would that be?" Draco asked, looking back up at the girls.

"My mum's classroom. She has a room being set up for us." Archer told them. Everyone looked at her as if she was crazy. "Who's your mum?" Draco asked. "Eden. . ." Archer said, looking down at the table. "What! And you never told us?!" Lilith said, jumping up. "Well, remember when I told you guys of my dream?" Archer asked sheepishly. The two Slytherin's nodded. "Well, I just found out that I was right about my mum." She continued. Lilith nodded slowly. "Does Snape know of this plan?" Draco asked. "Yup, already sorted out." Archer said, nodding. "What about me?" Hermione piped up. "Let's go ask." Draco said, closing the book. "Bring the book, Dray." Archer said.

The four left the library after checking out the book and went back to Eden's small classroom.

A/N: Yay!! The twins found out who their mum is!! And, Dumblewhore might be getting questioned of his status as Headmaster and magical guardian of the muggleborns 0>0 Anyways, happy reading!!