1.3

Niki wheeled Karl out of the chemo unit and back over to the ward, he was staying in. It was just his luck that this was the same ward Tommy was staying in until his arm was healed. 'Fuck' Karl thought as he was wheeled past the bed where Tommy was laying on. Luckily for Karl Tommy had two doctors around him examining his arm, However unluckily for Karl, Tubbo noticed Karl being wheeled in and nudged a very angry-looking Philza. 

Karl instantly assumed that the reason that Philza looked so angry was because of him, however, it was in fact because Tommy had been brought back to him by security and almost faced getting kicked out of the hospital. 

''Pl-Please shut the curtains when your done'' Karl muttered while holding back tears to Niki as she helped him onto the bed,

Niki nodded and smiled, ''Sure but you should get some rest, I know a lot has happened today but you still have just gone through a round of chemo'' she said while adjusting his IV tube stand to the side of his bed. 

''Okay,'' Karl said forcing a smile,

''Do you want me to speak to them?'' Niki said pointing in the direction of Tommy's bed? 

''Uhh, ye-yes please'' Karl stuttered.

''Sure thing then, I'll do it!'' Niki said happily,

And on that note, she shut the curtains to Karl's bed said goodbye to Karl, and walked over to the bed Tommy was stationed at. 

--

'Here goes nothing I guess' Niki muttered to herself as she pulled up a chair and sat down by Tommy's bed.

Niki explained everything in as much detail as she could, she explained how Karl had cancer and how he cut everyone off the day he was diagnosed with it, she explained the guilt he had and how he locked all reminders of twitch and streaming away in his old streaming room, she even told them how he sold his PC. 

Tubbo, Tommy, and Philza sat there in utter shock,

''I had no idea I'm so sorry-''

''Tommy, I know you were angry but it seems Karl has gone through so much, and maybe if you took a minute to calm down you would have realized?'' Tubbo said,

''I want to apologize to him, Where is Karl?'' Looking at Niki 

Niki smiled and said ''He's over there'' pointing to Karls's bed that was surrounded by curtains, ''But don't disturb him right now, He's just had another round of chemo.'' 

And with that Niki got up and walked away.

Niki was usually a very sweet, kind, and caring person but she just couldn't stand to have someone treat Karl so awfully, over something that just wasn't his fault. 

Okie guysss ik this one was very short but its like 03:07 in the morning rn and i just wanted to write something! tysm for getting this story to 30 reads btw! this is my 1st fanfic and I'm so happy ayeeeee ilyyyyyy