1.5

If you said that yesterday was a success, that would be an understatement according to Karl, he had never been happier - However in reality yesterday should have been something to worry about, he almost died. 

Karl grabbed his phone and without thinking opened up Twitter, he wanted to see what was going on, and now that he knew that Tommy had messaged everyone who Karl used to stream/be friends, However, he was extremely taken aback when he checked the trending page. Why on earth was 'Karl Jacobs is alive' ?? 

Karl closed his phone and reopened the app just to be sure he wasn't hallucinating, He wasn't. 

'It's probably just some fan thing I don't know'' he muttered to himself as he clicked on it.

Karl almost chucked his phone across the ward in shock, Why the fuck were pictures of him in hospital online how did they get here, Who took them? Why did they take them??, These questions filled Karl's mind. 

Tears formed in Karl's eyes as negative thoughts came in, He didn't want anyone to know he was ill, let alone the whole of Twitter. Karl continued scrolling and was horrified at some of the tweets.

''Probably faking it for attention tbh'' one of them said,

''His own fault for ghosting everyone'' He read out another.

Then he got to the hate comments.

(TW// DEATH THREATS, skip past if u need to! ill recap next chapter)

''Karl ruined Mr. Beast now Karmas ruining him'' 

''I hope he dies lol, never liked him''

''If the doctors don't replace his treatment for bleach, I fucking will''

''He should totally kill himself at this point'' 

(TW//SELF HARM, skip past if u need to! ill recap next chapter)

Karl grabbed his pillow and sobbed violently into it, he tried to muffle his sobs but he couldn't, it's not like anyone noticed, his curtains were shut and the hospital was really busy so no one would notice. 

He looked into his backpack and pulled out his razor for shaving and put it in his hoodie pocket, then he carefully tried to get out of the bed. 

With just Karls luck he was still too weak. 

Karl clicked the need help button and waited for a nurse to arrive, He prayed it wouldn't be niki, Thankfully it wasn't. 

The nurse helped him onto his wheelchair,

''Are you sure you can manage to get around the hospital on your own?'' The nurse asked, 

''No thanks, I'm fine I can do it'' Karl sheepishly replied. 

Karl struggled to wheel himself to the bathroom and almost gave up but he needed this. He wanted a release from all this pain. He was almost excited to do this, That was how bad he was feeling. 

He pushed through the pain and got into the bathroom before locking the stall behind him. Karl slipped off the chair and sat on the floor of the stall with his back against a wall. He bought his knees up to his chest and started to sob more. 

With a shaky hand Karl reached into his pocket and pulled out the razor, ''What have I come to?'' Karl thought to himself, ''I fuck everything up''. 

And with that he sliced the knife into his skin, It was a huge relief, he slightly winced at the pain for a second but then he went into cut again, he continued this, starting off with small controlled cuts but as he did more he started to cut more viciously. Before Karl knew it there was blood everywhere. 

Karl then realized he fucked up. He cut too deep. He tried to get back into his chair to get out but he was too weak, 

''Fuck, no no no no'', he started to sob again, ''This can't be happening right now,''

Karl did the only thing he could think of, he messaged Tommy, 'need help, bathroom stall, locked in', Karl only hoped Tommy could get help in time. 

OKIEEEEEE WELLL THAT WAS DEEP LMAO.. ok but fr tho I do struggle with sh so it was kinda nice to write something I relate too for once, however I want to make this 100% clear, I am NOT glorifying or encouraging sh in any way shape or form. 

also Karl finally meets up with Sapnap & Quackity next chapter soooo ig that's something to look forward too 🥳🥳🥳

and omggg thank u for 100 reads on this story! ilysmmm