1.4

Karl woke up the next day feeling much better about himself, his self-esteem was at an all-time high since he had been diagnosed, this was strange considering the fact that yesterday was a complete failure and Karl called it 'one of the worst days in his sad lonely little life'. Karl tried to reach over to the curtains but his hand went right through it.

 ''What the fuck'' He shouted, Karl was panicking. 

Mabey he was hallucinating or something? He reached out to press the need help button but his hand went right through that. Karl screamed as tears started pouring down his face. 

Just then everything started to go dark,

''NO NO NO NO NO!'' Karl cried panicking, he had no idea what the fuck was going on and was desperately scared now, ''Please someone help me! Anyone? Hello?''

Karl heard voices, they were loud, frantic, they seemed panicked. 

''Come on Karl, wake up,'' one said desperately, he recognized it, that was Niki's voice.

''1, 2 3, SHOCK! 1, 2 3 SHOCK!'' Another went,

''Karl I'm sorry for shouting at you please just wake up, please.'' Another cried, that was Tommy's voice.

Karl was sobbing violently, he was screaming for help, He had no idea what was going on. 

The next thing Karl knew he felt a warmth come over his body, He felt peaceful, He felt like he was floating on thin air. Then he realized. He was dying, and the voices he heard were from the doctors and other people trying to bring him back.

''GUYS?! GUYS?!'' Karl screamed, ''I want to go back'' Karl pleaded, he didn't know who he was pleading to, he just wanted to go back to the hospital, even if it was one last time, he hadn't said his goodbyes to anyone yet. ''Please I'll do anything'' Karl screamed, his voice was going horse from all this shouting.

And just like that, his life flashed before his eyes like a bright light.

Karl woke up.

''He's alive! Oh my god, he's awake'' Karl heard someone say.

Immediately Karl sat up, about 8 different people were around his bed, Karl instantly broke into a smile.  He had never been happier, he didn't die, he beat death for now. 

Karl looked to his right and saw a shaking Tommy, Immdeietly Karl grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. 

''Thank you,'' Karl said,

''For what?'' Tommy replied,

''I heard your voice when I was out just then,''

''Oh,'' Tommy shifted nervously, 

''It's okay Tommy,'' Karl reassured him, ''I shouldn't have abandoned everyone,''

''No, but thats the thing Karl, you don't have to apologize, If I was in your position I would have done the exact same thing,'' Tommy said,

By now the nurses and doctors were clearing off.

''Can I ask you something,'' Karl said,

''Sure, Fire away man,'' Tommy said,

''I want you to message all my old friends from the SMP, Are you still in contact with them?''

''Yea, sure, I can to that'' Tommy nodded, ''But why?''

''I want to talk to them, to see them again,'' replied Karl,

''You got it'' Tommy said before grabbing his phone and opening up the old SMP group chat.

Today was pretty bad, but it can only go up from here Karl thought to himself, Yes he almost died, but he beat death and is now finally going to be reunited with his friends after years. 

------------------------------------

HEYYYYY SOOO I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT ONE IT IS GONNA BE AMAZINGGGG, I'VE ALMOST FINISHED WRITING IT OUT SO EXPECT IT IN A FEW DAYS!