1.6

(quick note before this chapter starts!) - Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to put this chapter out lol, I was just so busy and so many good things were happening in my life in the last few days so I completely forgot lmaooo!

also, I know I said this before but Marinas deluxe edition of her album came out and its rlly good so pls stream it! here's the mv she released, its rlly cool!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGR0gvE5i-E

 Okay, Let's get into it! 

Tommy looked down at his phone and saw a notification from Karl, ''That was strange'' muttered to himself, ''He's just across the ward, why would he need to text me?''. 

Tommy opened the message and instantly was sent into a panic, ''SHIT!'' He shoute before charging off the bed he was staying at and towards the bathrooms,

''Tommy slow down, where are you going?'' A nurse shouted, ''Your arm is still healing'',

''Its an emergency,'' Tommy replied before continuing to run,

Tommy hadn't had time to put his shoes on, so he was wearing socks and the floor, and this caused him to almost slip. 

He still continued to run, worried for Karl, He had to get to him. Tommy had no idea what had happened but all he knew was that Karl was in a bathroom stall and he needed help.

After charging past many wards, sprinting recklessly through many corridors and even numbing into a doctor he finally made it to the bathrooms.

Tommy charged into the bathroom and immediately glanced over at all the cubicals. Tommy ran past all of them looking to see if they were locked. 

''Karl?!'', Tommy shouted, ''Karl, Are you in here''

Tommy heard a wimper coming from the stall right in the very corner, Without thinking Tommy had charged over it it, 

''Karl?! Are you okay?'' Tommy shouted frantically,

Tommy heard a meek response, it was barely audible, He couldn't work out what it was Karl had said but he knew Karl needed help, so without thinking Tommy had ran into the cubicle next to him and climbed up over the top it.

Upon Tommy looking down over the edge he finally realised what was going on. He looked at Karl who looked a complete mess, Blood was all over the floor and Karl looked half dead. 

''D-dont leave me Tommy'' Karl muttered, it must've taken every ounce of energy Karl had. 

Tommy jumped over the side of the cubicle, He banged his arm in the process, shifting his bone into a really awkward position and causing It to break again.

'Shit' Tommy thought to himself, he would deal with that later though, Tommy sat down next to Karl and grabbed his hand, 

''I wont Karl, Ill stay with you'' Tommy whispered comftated Karl,

''You promise?'' Karl replied, he was growing more pale and week at the second, 

''I promise'' Tommy smiled while he grabbed his phone and called Philza for help.

Before Tommy knew it Karl was drifting off to sleep in his arms, 

''Its okay,'' Tommy reasured Karl, ''The doctors will be here soon'', 

Tommy had to be strong, He wouldn't admit it but he was so out of his depth here, He had no idea what to do, Karl was slowly dying from blood loss, and the pain in Tommys arm was unbearable, Hopefully Philza would be here soon with some doctors to save Karl. 

''Here!, they're in here,'' Someone shouted as a team of doctors and nurses rushed into the bathroom. That was the last thing Karl heard before he drifted off.

--

A few weeks later Karl finally woke up, He wasn't in the typical ward though, Karl slowly rubbed his eyes as he looked around trying to work out where he was, 

He was in a small room with a single bed inside, There was a small window at the end of the room that was left half open and the wind was flowing slightly into the room giving Karl goosebumps. 

Karl tried to sit up but he couldn't as all sorts of wires and tubes were attached to him, they were keeping him down. 

Memories flooded back into Karls mind as he lay there thinking of how he could get out of this place, He remembered being in a cubicle and self harming, then he remembered Tommy coming in, then he blacked out.

A nurse walked in and smiled at Karl, 

''Ah, Your awake I see!'' She beemed, Karl didnt say anything, he just looked at her and blinked a few times.

''There are some people here too see you!'' She said, ignoring the fact obvious confusion in the room from Karl.

''Who?'' Karl questioned cautiously, He still was trying to figure out where he was and what was happening.

She looked at him and smiled before turning and walking out leaving Karl visibly stunned.

Thirty seconds later two men followed her back into the room... Karl could just make out who they were, Quackity and Sapnap.