Moving in

Hello again, I just want to say thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

Second Pov |

"*sigh c'mon kid, I guess you're coming with me," Aizawa grumbles out.

You get off the chair and follow Aizawa out of the room, not missing the flabbergasted faces of the officers as you walk out, so you just put the hood and mask back on. You do not want to have any more human interaction than you already had because just ew.

You both get out the front door and make it to his car. "Let's go get your stuff if your moving in." You wave your hand. "Nah, ill be fine; just lead the way to your place." He gives you a skeptical look but continues to his house. Not wanting to stay up any longer, you lay down on the back seats and take an overdue nap because some people interrupted it earlier.

                                     _________________________

                           (=_=¿)
                                _________________________

Poke*poke*. "MFT, leave me alone" you turn around. Poke*poke*....... Finally, peace and quie- SMACK*  "OW oh, Sugar honey iced tea that hurt" you flip and turn around to see an Aizawa looking about ready to refund on life. You glare at him, not affecting him, but still, you did. "Did you just whip me with your scarf?" "Yes, now let's go inside," he walks off like he didn't do anything while you stare at him with dotted eyes. 'Is it just me, or was that kinda kin-'

Moving on, you get out of the car and are face to face with his house. By the looks of it, it was pretty modern, not too big nor small, just right. Taking off your mask, you stow it away in your inventory and walk towards the entrance.

Entering the front door, you are greeted with three fluff balls tackling you to the ground. "Oof. What the?" Dazed you look, and on top of you, you are met with three of the most adorable kittens you have ever seen. 'Hah, I knew Aizawa was a cat person.' "Oh, those are my cats. The grey one with stripes is Ollie, the calico is Luna, and the orange and white one is Loki." Aizawa informs you. Luna then comes up to your face and rubs her head on your cheek while the other two headbutt your hands. 'Welp, time to kidnap them and go to Vagas.'

(I just had to put this photo

(I just had to put this photo. Like, look at how adorable they are! UwU)

You smile while petting all three, then get up off the ground to glance around the house. All was pretty ordinary without many decorations except for an occasional cat tree and pictures.

Going upstairs, you follow Aizawa. "You'll take the guest room to the right. If you keep going down the hall, there's the bathroom and my room." Aizawa informs, pointing towards the doors. "Alright," you give him a thumbs up, " You can do what you want now. I'm going to sleep. Don't wake me up unless it's a life-threatening situation," Aizawa says before going to his room and closing the door. "Ok?....thx" You shake your head, then head into your new room. The inside was smaller than what you were used to, but it was still decent.