Even more training :"(

This is so cute^^ Had to put it in

"Oh well, their problem. Now let's go." Aizawa turns to leave.

The final tests that you had to do were long-distance running, seated toe-touch, and sit-ups. All were done with minimal effort. After finishing everything, you sweat a little, but nothing too serious. Aizawa and Nezu then talked for a few minutes while you sat on the ground, criss-cross apple sauce, and rested a bit.

"Nice job, kid. You got the UA record, beating All Might." Aizawa said. You fist bump the air. "Ooooooh yeah! Of course, I would. I wouldn't expect anything less from the best." You state with a huge grin. On the outside, you celebrate, but on the inside, you're kind of freaking out a bit. 'Holy moly, I just did that and beat All Might!? Guess all that training was worth it.'

"Some of the UA staff would love to train you until your school year starts if that's ok with you," Nezu says. "Hmmm, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to get some more hand-to-hand experience. The more, the better." You state

~Time skip~ *In Nezu's office *

"All right, here's the plan (y/n). When the time comes for you to join the school, you will be recommended by All Might. You'll also be in class 1-A hero course. When the moment comes for when you graduate, you'll be able to be a legal hero here in Japan." Nezu says. "Sounds like a plan, Nezu!" you state, putting your thumbs up. "All right, kid, let's get moving home," Aizawa said, moving towards the door. "Ok, bye, Nezu!" you wave while following Aizawa out the door.

Walking down the hallway, you feel a hand on your head. "Nice job out there, kid. You did me proud." Aizawa says, SMILING. Woah, this is different. You hadn't had any physical affection in such a long time you forgot how good it was, especially head pats. You had a dopey smile on your face as you both shared a nice moment walking down the hall.

~Time skip home~

You flop dramatically onto the couch, finally relaxing for a bit. You pet the cats as they sit around you, playing with your hands. After around ten minutes of playing, you check your watch, reading the time. '1:42 pm, I guess I could do some hero work.'

You get off the couch and move toward Aizawa, who is in his sleeping bag playing angry birds. "Hey, I'm gonna be awesome and do some heroing ok," you say. " Ya sure, just be back before dinner," he says, not taking his eyes off the device. "K," you walk to your room upstairs and dress in your costume.

Once done, you teleport to the roof of a random building and observe the city from the view. "Noah, what's the status" oh, did you forget to mention that you had your AI built into your mask? Yes, but oh well, whatever.

"Scanning now"......

"Scan complete. About four blocks away, a villain terrorizes civilians looking for the hero, springers building."

"On it," you get a running start, then jump off the skyscraper, free falling towards the ground.

You get a few flips in until you near the ground and land on your feet, leaving a few small cracks but nothing too major

You get a few flips in until you near the ground and land on your feet, leaving a few small cracks but nothing too major. You then run in the direction of the danger. You get there in a minute to notice a familiar scene.

'Wait, is that Kirishima? HOLY MOLLY, it is!' You see Mina run to the front of her friends with her arms out, protecting them

'Wait, is that Kirishima? HOLY MOLLY, it is!' You see Mina run to the front of her friends with her arms out, protecting them. "I said, where is the hero's office?" The villain asks while creating cracks in the wall above the girls. Before anybody could blink, you stood in front of Mina and her friends. "Hey hey hey, it's not nice to threaten people, ya know." You say with your voice a little deeper than usual because of the voice changer inside your mask.

Everyone looks at you, shocked to see the world's hero, but it lasts short. "Oh, Nullus, a pleasure to meet you any chance you can give me directions to the hero office?" He grins creepily. You pint at him. "The only place I'm giving you directions to is the prison" Mina and her friends look relieved from behind you, for a hero has come to save them. "Then I'll get it the hard way." He then tries to swipe you with his claw-like hands, but before he can, you grab Mina and her friends and teleport across the street. "You guys stay here. I'll handle this guy," you state, pointing behind you. All of them nod and have thankful faces with tears in the corner of their eyes.

The villain is confused for a second until he spots you. He smirks. "Running away?" You laugh, "not a chance." giving one last glance to all the civilians, you run toward the villain giving him no chance to react when you kick him in the face. Making him fall towards the street, you give him no chance to breathe when you launch a combo of kicks and punches.

Everyone in the background watches in awe as they witness you fight the villain bravely. While punching his face, he grabs your arm and slams you onto the ground with so much force it creates cracks in the floor. He then gets up and kicks you on your chest, making you hit the side of the building and knocking the air out of your lungs momentarily. 'Ouch,' that was definitely going to leave a bruise. "Is that all you got? Because it's going to take more than that to beat me." he smiles and slowly walks toward you to finish you off.

You slowly stand up, coughing to force some oxygen back into your lungs. You don't answer him as he makes his way toward you. You look around and see people either recording on their phones or shouting your name, routing for you. "C'mon, Nullus, you can do this!" "Take this villain down!" "Hang in there!" "You've got this!"

With all their cheers and encouragement, you stand straight and glare at the villain beneath your mask and take a stance with your dominant foot and fist in front of you. You slam your foot down, making the earth rise, then you punch it, making it head toward the villain at an incredible speed. It slams onto him, making him kneel, but you're not finished. You raise your hand, creating circular rocks from the road, and rain them down on him, creating smoke that envelops both of you.

Everyone holds their breath as the smoke clears to see what happened. After a few seconds, they see you sitting on top of the giant villain knocked unconscious, looking relatively unharmed. All at once, everyone cheers as the emergency vehicles show up and get on the scene. You go into the crowd to check on Mina and her friends.

Finding them in the same place, you left them you walk towards them. "Are you guys alright? Any injuries?" they look relatively fine, just very shaken up at the situation. "Yes, thank you so much for saving us!" Mina cries out, then runs towards you and hugs you catching you by surprise. You stiffen a bit flustered and resort to patting her on the head for comfort, not used to this like the awkward person you were. After a few seconds, she lets go and thanks you again before paramedics take her and her friends to be checked on.

You stay for a few more minutes, checking in with the police and giving a report. You wave to the crowd and teleport out of there to your home, tired from the day and instantly knock out on the couch.

Yo, I'm alive..... I think?
-Author

Also happy 2023 y'all!!