two

————————————

                    ————————————

Weeks had passed, I had got back into the music world, writing non-stop, I had 2 albums out, 3 EPs, and 7 singles out in total before I had stopped unexpectedly. I writing music now from personal and past experiences, and taking some inspiration from my family. As someone who knows whats it like to have the world turn against you over some dumb shit that was said by someone in your family hurts so much, I didn't even wanna see anyone I was lost and trapped in some sort of hole that I couldn't escape, it wasn't were I was meant to be. I needed to show the world that I'm not someone who they used to know I'm more mature than I was years ago, learning from my mistakes in life, I wanted to be a better person and be able to let people know the real me.

I contacted my manager and my assistant manager,letting them know what I wanted next in my career, Jaden and I had revamped our friendship and I even got closer to his best friend Josh more, me and him had talked before but since that whole Jaden thing we would rarely talk anymore. Travis and I gained a relationship as well, he wasn't as bad as I thought he was he actually helped me a lot since my dad wasn't around a lot, "Ryleigh" I hear Penelope say as I walk into the living room, "Yea" I say standing in the door way, "Come here" she says as I walk closer, "Look" she says pointing to my mom sitting on the patio in a sun chair, "It's just mom sitting in the chair?" I say very confused as she pulls a remote control from the couch as I get the memo recording from behind as she makes the snake toy appear in front of my mom as she screams making us both laugh, running inside, "Ahhh" my mom says screaming as she runs inside, "Whats wrong" I say acting like I didn't see anything as she rolls her eyes, "I'm going to get you both back" she says as she points to us and me and Penelope high five, we got extra footage from the camera crew, "And that's how a prank is done" Penelope and I say getting in front of the camera laughing as we go on with our day.

I arrived at the studio, walking in going up to my floor walking into the office, "Hey guys" I say to my producer Mick, and co-writers, Jeremy,Elle and Trey. "So we have some news" Elle says as I sit down waiting for the news, "So your remember me demo they decided to let you have the song" Mick says as I cheer, "Hell ya" I say as they all laugh, "We already have the cover art from what you had choice a long time ago and the date is like 2 weeks away so we'll send the confirmation and then you can start promoting the song" Trey explains as I understand getting back into that feeling again, but it was so magical after a while.

————————————
ryleighdisick

liked by travisbarker and 8,628,162 others ryleighdisick remember me 11/2view all 8,168 comments kimkardashian so proud travisbarker what a jam 🥁

ryleighdisick remember me 11/2
view all 8,168 comments
kimkardashian so proud
travisbarker what a jam 🥁

                 ————————————

The media was going crazy since I had posted a promotion for my music for the first time in forever, we had a writing session and part of a demo recording and other things. My mom had called me home since my grandmother Kris had some important news so I drove straight home walking inside to see my whole entire family,cousins and camera crew as I step into the kitchen setting my bag down on the counter. "What's going on?" I ask taking a seat next to Reign, "So the reason why I called everyone here is because this is our last season of 'Keeping Up With The Kardasians'" she explains as all of our faces drop getting emotional as I get up walking to my room as I hear the news and my phone ringing, "Hello?" I say answering the phone without looking at the caller id, "Hey Ryleigh its umm Josh" "Oh hey Josh what's going on?" I say putting my bag on my vanity chair, "Have you seen Jaden at all?" "Umm the last time I had saw him was like yesterday why" "He hasn't been answering my text or calls and neither has Nessa" He says as I mentally cuss at her name, she wasn't as sweet as she thinks she is, "I'll let you know if do" I say walking back downstairs as after I heard my name being called after we have small talk, "Ok thanks" "No problem I'll talk to you later" "Bye" "Bye" I say before hanging up the phone, "Sorry" "Your good" Corey says as I sit on the couch.

"Hey Ryleigh" I look up from my phone to see North as she sits next to me, "Hey bug" I says shutting my phone off, "I'm going to Jojo Swias house" she says very proud and clear as I gasp, "No way thats so cool" I say as I was so excited because Jojo Swia is like the boom in North's case so I decided to play along as if I was interested but partly I was, "Yea were gonna do fun stuff" "Cool cool", "North lets go!" I hear Kim say from the kitchen as North runs away as I laugh at her sudden action. I scroll through Twitter replying to some comments, retweeting and other things, listening to the soft music that played through the speakers while everyone was outside, something just felt off from what Josh had said about Jaden and Nessa, it was like I almost suspected something myself, time to play mystery Ryleigh , I get up walking outside pulling Khloe and Kylie to the side, "May we help you" Kylie says pulling her to the side as I roll my eyes, "Its detective time" I say as their eyes light up, "We're gonna need details later" they both say as I nod explaining everything to them as we set up some ideas to find out if Nessa is cheating on Josh with Jaden, I wouldn't typically suspect this because that's like breaking bro code but I've seen it happen before and I'm trying to save Josh's ass number one.