nine

————————————

                 ————————————

I woke up around 1am after taking a short nap with Josh, he was still sleeping so I got up and threw on a yellow baby crop top with gray sweatpants so I was comfy for the 4 hour plane ride. I sit in my counter scrolling through my phone checking social media replying to some comments when I hear the bathroom door open as I look up to see Josh, "Why are you sitting in the bathroom?" He asks laughing and curious as I hop down, "Because I didn't wanna bother your beauty sleep" I say fixing his hair, "Oh your so thoughtful" he says dramatically as I laugh letting him do his business as I throw my computer in my backpack, chargers, and my airpods.

I just grab my backpack,stuffed animals,blanket and purse since our bags were downstairs waiting at the door, "Were just waiting for the drivers to get here" my mom says as I nod sitting on the couch in the foyer leaning my head on Josh's shoulders as he lays a small kiss on my head leaving a blush smile on my face. 24 minutes later the drivers come and we load everything into the 4 cars driving to the airport where the private plane is, "Holy cow" Josh says as we step out the car, "I know cool right" I say shutting the door laughing , "This is so awesome" he says looking at the plane in a much clearer view as I set my bag on the bottom while I take my stuff up to the seats getting situated for this flight, while Josh was already playing video games with Landon, Mason and Travis, "Boys" Alabama says as I nod, "I know right" I say as we both laugh.

                    ————————————
ryleighdisick

liked by travisbarker and 8,727,172 others ryleighdisick 🏝 kar-jen-disick airlines at your service view all 182,829 comments kendalljenner time to go crazyy 🥂kyliejenner partyy                  ————————————

ryleighdisick 🏝 kar-jen-disick airlines at your service
view all 182,829 comments
kendalljenner time to go crazyy 🥂
kyliejenner partyy
                 ————————————

I had fell asleep 30 minutes into the flight watching a movie and Khloe and my mom playing poker in the back. I was happy I was able to go on a trip with my family and Josh, it was just what I needed a week and a half away from work and photoshoots, speaking of photoshoots I finished one of the three Victoria Secret shoots for a perfume that I'm modeling for, the line is called 'tease' and it was a pretty fresh scent  of black vanilla, very home like in a small bottle. I wake up from small talks around me, I squint my eyes seeing the sun peaking through the window as I open my eyes fully seeing Josh on his phone as I was in his arms, "Hi" he says softly, "Hi" I say yawning as I reach for my phone snuggling into him more scrolling through Twitter and Snapchat.

"Oh she's up" Khloe says walking over as I roll my eyes, as she grabs the phone from the wall, "10 minutes to landing" she says acting like a flight attendant, "Seriously" Mason says as we all laugh as he woke up from his beauty sleep, "Someone woke up on the wrong side" I say loud enough for Mason and everyone to hear, "I hate you" he says covering his face, "Aww love you too" I say chuckling as the plane slowly comes to a landing. "I call shotgun" Kendall says running through everyone getting into the front as we all put the bags in the trunk, "You look tired" Josh says moving my hair out of my face, "I feel dead how are you not tired" I say while rubbing his cheek, "I drank like 50 red bulls" "Those are gross" I say, "What? No there not wait yes they are" he says questioning himself as we both laugh, as we both get into the car after like 5 minutes, driving to the resort it was a condo that had like 10 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms which was like enough for all of, Josh and I in a room, Penelope,Mason,Reign,Landon and Alabama in their own rooms,my mom and Travis,Kim & Khloe, Kylie& Kendall and my grandma with Corey.

As soon as we got to the condo the sun was beaming reflecting on my eyes, I grab the key from my mom walking towards the condo so me and Josh can call first dibs as I walk in balloons at sat in front of a room, "Thats a little weird" I say plopping on the king size bed as Josh laughs jumping on top of me, "So what do you wanna do" I say running my hands through Josh's hair, "Its up to you babe" he says as I roll my eyes, we carry onto have a conversation when a knock is heard from the door, "Come in" I say setting my phone on my chest as Penelope peaks in, "Mom said we are going to the beach", "Ok" I reply as she shuts the door, "Wanna go?" I ask as he sits up, "Sure" he says rolling off the bed onto the floor, as I get up shaking my head grabbing an black bikini and going into the bathroom to change, walking out grabbing a pair of jean shorts and throwing on some flip flops walking out checking my phone seeing Josh waiting at the door waiting for me as we walk down, it was only like a 2 minute walk.

I sit down on the chair next to Kendall as I take my shorts off laying back and tanning for like 15 minutes before I feel water dripping on me and a body pick me up, "Josh I swear I'll kill you", "Oh really" he says walking towards the water even more, "Josh don't do it please" I say begging as I feel him toss me in the water, coming back up from the surface waves crashing against me as I push him in, "Paybacks a bitch huh?" I say walking past him as a very strong wave crashes into me as I fall into the water, "Paybacks a bitch huh that's hilarious" he says helping me up as I splash him making us both laugh.

-kourtneys pov-

I was closely watching Ryleigh and Josh, but not in a creepy way at all, he was so gentle with her, made her feel more confident and comfortable, she was much happier than what she was before in her past relationships. When she had gotten hurt Josh was there for her and she was there for him, they created a bond that nobody could have separated. "I see you looking" I jump out of fright as I look back to see Kim sitting down next to me, "Just kidding I was watching them too, they are so freaking cute" "I know right" I say taking a sip of my piña colada, "I'm glad that shes not making this one too public" Kim says as I was confused, "What do you mean?" I ask, "Well she said that she wanted to keep this relationship in private as much as she could because of those things" Kim says as I was understanding, I mean I don't blame her what so ever.

-your pov-

I made my way back from the water up to the chairs to semi dry off, so I could beat Kylie and Kendalls ass in volleyball. "Your so on" I say grabbing the ball and punting it with my fist as they try to go for a rebound and Kendall falls, "Hahaha" I say as I start laughing as she throws the ball over the net I almost miss it, lets just say after 2 rounds I won, "Thats not fair" Kendall says as she walks over in my moms direction, "Sucks to be a loser" I say smiling as I sit down in the chair next to them as I watch Josh,Travis,Landon,Mason and Reign play football.

I see how well Josh had bonded with everyone these past months that we've been together, I really loved him truly and I couldn't see myself without him at all. He was always on my mind 24/7, I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through social media, looking at fan edits and new posts by brands and other stuff.

————————————
ryleighdisick

liked by joshrichards and 7,621,954 others ryleighdisick 🐚☀️view all 208,721 comments kimkardashian love 😍taylorswift gorg 🤤

ryleighdisick 🐚☀️
view all 208,721 comments
kimkardashian love 😍
taylorswift gorg 🤤

                     ————————————