thirteen

————————————

                             ————————————

Today was the day that my debut album 'Heartbreak Hotel' was dropping and I was beyond happy and excited to top it off. I had finished 20 interviews in the last few weeks about music and upcoming tours. I was in the sleeping when my door bursts opening, and I hear Josh in the shower as Kylie walks over, "Rise and Shineee" I hear Kylie say as I sit up straight, "Bro its 1pm let me sleep" I say whining as Kylie laughs, "Well Bryce is downstairs" Kylie says before walking out the room, "Who the hell let him in" I say as I yawn, stretching as I get up. I walk over to my vanity brushing my teeth as I answer a few email and texts, as Josh walks in wrapping his arms around my waist and laying a soft kiss on my cheek as I spit the toothpaste out. "You ready for tonight?" Josh asks as I nod smiling, "I have a surprise for you tonight" he says as I roll my eyes applying my skincare, "Josh-" I go to say as he shushes me, "I know I know but it's all about you tonight" he says as I turn around as we kiss.

I had gotten dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt since I wasn't doing anything this morning, I meet Josh downstairs as him, Bryce and Travis are talking, "There she is" Travis says pulling me into a hug ruffling my hair as he pushes me a box over, "Whats this?" I ask as I tuck a piece of hair behind my ears, "Just a little something from your mom and I" Travis says a I smile opening the box seeing a gold necklace saying'Heartbreak Hotel' and some of my favorite roses, "Thank you" I say as I hug him, "Ill put that on later." We all sit in the kitchen having some conversations as we have breakfast, Landon was at a friends house and Alabama and Atiana were here as well, "So what song are you most excited for?" Mom asks as the cameras zoom in, "Other than the one me and Travis wrote probably die first or reckless" I say running my tongue across my teeth.

"Well I have an interview to do so talk later" I say as I walk upstairs to my room for my live interview on the James Cordon show, "Hello Ryleigh" James greets as I wave, "Hello how are you?" I ask, "I'm good how about you", "Amazing", "So your album drops tonight" "Yes it does" I say as I smile, "So I heard that from a lot of people that Travis helped to write a track on the album now am I correct?" James asks as I nod, "Yes you are correct", "So without giving the name away how was the experience", "It was very touching because we were both in the music world as well as our families coming together it had honestly became a bonding thing for the both of us and as we both go on with music there may hopefully be more collaborations" I say as the interview continues talking about the album as I hear everyone watching from downstairs as I hear the volume of the tv, "So theres been speculation throughout social media that your in a relationship", James says as I mentally slap myself, "I'm not confirming or denying but there is an offline relationship and I think that the individual and I are doing just fine away from social media and the craziness of the world" I say smiling and blushing as James 'awes', "Have you ever connected the album with any of your previous relationships with family, friends or actual relationships and feel free to answer if your comfortable?", "Umm yes I actually have, I better say it now before it gets out later" I say chuckling,.