eight

———————————

                   ———————————

I was at the studio currently working on a new single that wasn't featured on the album, this song was about how I thought I could have changed you and waited for you to act your age, but you were just being childish and dramatic all at once. "So all we need is the art cover by tomorrow night" Elle says as she loads everything on the computer, "That's fine I'll just find something out tonight" I say taking a sip of water as I look at the progress we made in one day, 7 songs finalized and set in a folder to be put in order a single date it was just like it was meant to happen. "I'm so excited" I say as Elle plays one of the songs we finished yesterday, "Me too" we mess around with new sounds for a bit before we have another writing session.

I left the studio around 2pm driving to Josh's apartment, I walk up the stairs knocking on the door, "I told you to just punch the code in" Josh says opening the door fully, "But you didn't tell me the code" I say chuckling, "Oh yea, come in" He says as I walk in as Buddy runs up to me as I scratch her ears as her head tilts, "So what did you do all day" I say as I walk into his living room seeing boxes everywhere, "Umm that" He says moving a box to the side, "Really" I say holding up a buddy's hard sweatshirt, "What?" He says looking anywhere but my eyes, "Your so dumb" I say as he laughs, "What it felt right in the moment" He says as he sits next  to me pulling me into his lap, "What time are we leaving tomorrow?" "Around like 2am get there around 7" I say looking at his 'mustache' it looked like he just drank chocolate milk and left it there, "Like my mostache" "No" I say bluntly, "Why not?" He says acting like I just killed someone, "It tickles when I kiss you and plus it doesn't fit your image" I say getting up and pulling him up, "And where are you taking me" he says as I pull him into the bathroom, "Shaving this shit" I say grabbing the shaving cream and spreading it on this lower face area, "If I'm Santa Claus than you can be my Mrs" He says pulling his phone out of his pocket, "Yea right thats an old pick up line" I say as I press a kiss on his lips, as I take a quick picture, before I shave off his mustache and little beard hair, "Much better" I say applying after shave to his face , "You know I could just come to Ryleigh's shaving shop" he says sarcastically, "So funny" I say as we both laugh.

Josh and I drove in separate cars back to my house since thats where everyone was meeting, "Your queen is here" I say shutting the door after Josh walks in with his bags, "Cut the bullshit really" Travis says walking towards the staircase, "Your so funny" I say putting my keys on the hook, "Hey kid how are you" he says bro hugging Josh, "Im good how about you" He says replying to him, "Doin just fine you kids have fun" he says walking up the stair case, "You want anything" I say as we enter the kitchen, "Just a water" he says as I nod grabbing 2 waters handing him one as we both sit on the couch.

I hear the front door open hearing 26 million footsteps at once, "6 feet" Khloe says jokingly yelling as I jump, Josh moving away from me, "You asshole she was joking" I say laughing, "I don't think she was" Josh says literally shitting his pants, as me and Khloe laugh, "Omg your funny" she says referring to Josh as he slowly moves back towards me, "So Josh where are you from?" Khloe asks sitting down, "Canada" "Nice nice, any siblings" "A younger sister and brother" "Are you just gonna question him?" I ask laughing, "Yes I wanna know this kid more than what you've told me" She says as I cover my hands with my face, "What did she say" Josh says laughing as well as Khloe, "Klo I swear-" I get cut off, "Well she was like he's so hot and some other shit like that omg I love him" She says dramatically as I roll my eyes blushing and clearly embarrassed, "Oh really" Josh says laughing as he moves my hands from my face, "Shut up" I say laughing as well, Khloe just sits there spilling tea while Josh is literally sitting there so interested in the conversation and Khloe just asking him more questions about his life and other shit like that.

"Khloe!" I hear my mom say as she walks into the living room, "I was looking for your short ass" she says getting up as I get up dragging Josh upstairs, "I needed to get out of there" I say shutting my door as Josh laughs as I plop on my bed next to him, "You know I love you right" he says out of no where as I look at him, "Yea?" I say laughing and confused at the same time, "No like I really love love you" he says as my heart warms up, "Well I really love love you" I say placing a kiss on his lips as I feel him smile as we both pull away. "Your a dork" I say grabbing the remote from my side table, "Put I'm your dork" josh says as a cheesy smile places across his face as I laugh.

——————————————
ryleighdisick

liked by krisjenner and 8,172,254 others ryleighdisick 👽view all 284,829 comments stassiebaby OBSESSEDDDDkendalljenner insane                ——————————————

ryleighdisick 👽
view all 284,829 comments
stassiebaby OBSESSEDDDD
kendalljenner insane
——————————————

I was currently putting some last minute stuff in my bag, Josh was just watching me struggle to close my suitcase, "You look dumb right now" I say as Josh laughs as he walks over and closes it for me, "I just loosened it a bit" I say getting up, "Mhm sure" he says as I laugh walking over to my desk finding some type of album cover for my single 'Dramatic' yes I called it dramatic because he was being dramatic, it was a cool song and I totally bet that he regrets everything he did and If I were him I would too, heheh. I just search myself up on the internet finding some old picture and editing the filter and adding a title after that I send it to Elle since she was in charge of this single, "Do you even have a tiktok page" Josh asks, "Your boring" he says as I roll my eyes chuckling, "I mean I did like a long time ago" I say as he gasps, "It was like 2 years ago" I say laughing, "I'm searching this up" he goes silent for a while, "All I see is fucking edits of you and I'm loving it" "Omg" I say bringing my hand to my face.