four

————————————

                 ————————————

I walked over to a table were Corbyn had texted me where he was at and low and behold he wasn't there, I look in the corner of my eyes seeing him with another girl all over her, I guess that's how it is, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" The girl asks "Yea but don't worry about her" He says kissing her cheek as he walks over to me, I pull my head away from his direction looking at the table, "Hey babe" He says sitting down as I hum, "Hello?" He says waving his hand in my face, "What so you invite me here to this stupid club and your all over her" I say clearly mad as he laughs, "Chill the fuck out" he says laughing his ass off and it wasn't even funny he thinks everything is a fucking joke, "You think I'm fucking joking" I say very loud and clear, "Quiet down" "No I'm not going to calm down what the fuck did you say to her"I say as he drags me outside "I'm not going to ask you again what the fuck did you say to her?" I say yelling as he shushes me, "Come on don't make this thing bigger than it should be" he says getting closer to me"No I'm sick and tired of your shit, your with somebody else like every other fucking day when your with me, how the fuck am I supposed to feel huh?" I say pushing him off of me, "Let's just go inside" "I don't wanna go in there" I say stomping my foot "Be quiet" "Say it now say it now" "I didn't say anything" "You fucking liar" I sya chuckling, "Fuck you" I say blankly as his face changes, "What did you just say to me."

"Fuck you and Fuck you, I'm done, I'm done with you and your bullshit and this relationship, your the last person I wanna ever talk too" I say walking off the little drop step as I walk down the sidewalk, as he grabs my hand, "You touch me one more freaking time" I say pushing him away from me angrily, "Ryleigh we can't keep ignoring each other", "When I tell you, you're the last person I wanna talk to I mean Corbyn" "I know you hate me" "You fucking hurt me all I did was try to fix you and yet you can't take the fucking hint, we're over" I say walking away from him getting into my car, punching the stirring wheel, rethinking my life decisions but I knew that it was the best for me, driving away finding myself home, weakly smiling towards my mom as I walk upstairs to my room, breaking down like there was nothing to it, I couldn't have loved him but I couldn't help it, he was broken and I took upon myself to try and love and fix him. It was like breaking a thread and a needle trying to stitch him back.

I sit on my bed looking over my shoulder letting the tears escape, my phone starts ringing and I look to see 'Josh ☀️' I pick it up, "H-Hello!", "Hey- are you okay?" I hear him ask as I break down into tears, "Ry- I'm on my way just tell me when I get there" I hear him say as he grabs his keys, "O-Ok" I manage to get out as my emotions take the best of me, after 15 minutes I hear the front door open and soon my bedroom door, I look up from my current position and I look to see Josh as he wraps his arms around my kissing my head, "I guess were both very fucked" I say chuckling as he laughs.

Who knew going through a breakup at the same time as your best friend could be so life changing my single 'Remember Me' came out like last month and media and news anchors were going nuts ever since I broke up with Corbyn like 4 months ago and I was out in public with Josh a lot, but we are just friends hanging out but I'm starting to catch feelings for him so much. I was staring at my piano playing random keys as I hear a knock at the front door so I go downstairs and I open the door to see Josh, "Why do you have cameras pointed at me" I say laughing at the 3 cameras, "Were gonna film a video reminder?" He says laughing as I let them in, Bryce was with him as well, I don't have a problem with Bryce at all he's pretty chill besides all of the partying shit. "What bit are we gonna film again I forgot" I say scratching the back of my neck, "Omg, remember the cooking or baking shit" He says "Oh ya" I say remembering "My bad" I say as they all laugh.

"Welcome back to the vlog" Josh and Bryce scream at the same time "Today we are filming a crazy sick ass video I could say myself with a special guest Ryleigh Disick" Josh says as he pulls me in frame, "Dick Stick" Bryce says as he laughs "Very funny" I say rolling my eyes jokingly, "Let's get on with the video" He says as we walk back inside to the kitchen, "How the fuck do you find a kitchen through these halls" Bryce says very confused and concerned about the numerous halls we walked through, "Anyways" I say making everyone but Bryce laugh, "Fight me" Bryce says as much, "Nah you'll lose 1-0" I say flipping my hair as everyone laughs.

"Ok looks like a fight is about to happen so today we are gonna be baking a cake/ q&a and shit like that" Josh says explaining the video as I grab everything, "What the fuck is this" Bryce says pointing to the large oil bottle, "Oil dumbass" I say measuring the tablespoons and everything, "Ok Ryleigh first question, what is like to have a reality show?" He asks as if he didn't have one, "Well umm it's very hectic, overwhelming but also like amazing at the same time letting an audience grow up with you and stuff so I don't know what else to say really about it" I say bitting my lip nervously, "Lets put Josh on the spot" Bryce says as I chuckle, "Me this is my channel-" Josh says as we all laugh, we end up making cookies, chocolate chip and sugar cookie, "Ok Josh hows it like being Canadian" Bryce asks making my wheeze "Umm is that supposed to be offensive?" "Omg Bryce your dumb" I say placing the cookies on the counter.

"How do you manage to have like a full grown business happening as a child in your family?" Bryce asks, "I mean I wouldn't know I did nothing" I say making everyone and me laugh, "But I was watching everything grow as a wholesome and individuals and growing themselves into a bigger brand and stuff" I say as my mom and Travis walk in, "Oh hello guys" My mom says as she walks past the hall, "Hello" they all say as her and Travis walk through the kitchen, "Are these cookies" Travis, "No its rocks" I say sarcastically as he grabs one, "They're actually good" He says taking another one, "Travis Barker is eating a cookie?" Bryce says while he gasps making everyone laugh, "Welp" I say setting the cookies in front of us as we each take one, "There alright" I say as I place the cookie on a napkin, "This shit is good" My mom says, "Omg mom your so embarrassing" "You want me to embarrass you" she says walking over towards me ruffling my hair, my cheeks turning red as she walks away, "Have fun children" she says walking out of the kitchen, "Don't have to much fun" I say as Travis follows her, "Gross" I say sticking my tongue out as they all laugh.

Bryce had left to go somewhere with this other guy Tayler, but me and Josh were hanging in my bedroom, I was sitting on my bed while he was playing with my dog Frankie, I got her when I was 10 years old as a gift from my Aunt Kim, "What are you doing this weekend?" Josh asks as I look up from my notebook, "Nothing really just the studio on Sunday,you?" I ask as he shakes his head no, "I have nothing my life's boring" he says making me laugh, "Been there before" I say sitting up from my current position. Hearing a knock at the door groaning, "I'll be back" I say getting up walking downstairs to the door to see their nanny, "Oh hi" I say quietly as my siblings walk through the door throwing their bags in the closet, "Just came to drop them off from their dads" "Oh okay" I say grabbing some cash and handing her about $550 for this week, "Oh you didn't have too honey" "Its good its our little secret" I say winking, "Have a good day" "You too" I say shutting the door, "I'm in my room don't bother me" "Just because you said that" Mason says running up the stairs me running after him, "Oh Josh's is here" Penelope says walking in, "Hey" "Hi" she says to him as she plops on my bed, "Did I invite you in here" I say as she unlocks my phone, "Yup" she says as Josh laughs as I grab a pillow hitting him with it, "Your not helping" I say chuckling.

After a while Penelope left my room after she beat Josh in Mario Kart, "I just lost to a 9 year old" He says very concerned, "You must have to big of an ego" I say as his jaw drops, "Take that back right now" He says being dramatic as a joke, "Nah, I'd rather not" "Your done Your done" he says sassily pointing his finger at me, as we both break into uncontrollable laughter, "I've never seen you so serious before" I say breaking down from my laughter, as I plop down on my bed sitting next to him, "I mean I have been serious before" He says as I roll my eyes, "Mhm" "I mean look at these big guns" He says flexing his 'muscles', "I see nothing" I say as he gasps, "Bro, you see this" he says flexing more, "Ehh", "Your so mean" "I try" I say as I unlock my phone...