Glow in the dark (Moondrop/Sundrop x Mechanic Y/n)

Author's note: Sorry I'm late! I went outside today. But i hope you like this one where Y/n is a mechanic for Sundrop, and for the first time she meets moondrop because of Gregory. This Y/n knows sundrop really well so moondrop doesn't hurt yn. But to the people who are followed: You are amazing!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was one of your first night shifts. 3rd to be exact. And the rules were followed every single time. Until now. You became good friends with sundrop and would always wipe off his glitter glue after his games with kids , after shows, and more.

You came close to the slide, putting your feet in, this always makes you feel like a kid again even if you're only (16-25, you choose), gosh you grew up too fast. But your thoughts were interrupted by falling into the ball pit with a small "Oof!" because your silly conscience was thinking while your sub-conscience made you slide face first because your body turned as you slid. Anyway, you got up and started moving towards the 'shore' of the ballpit. when you got to the middle, you thought you would hear his voice by now, but didn't? "Sunny? Sun? Sundropppp?" You knew you'd have to wait until he comes out himself or parkour to his room and you were too tired to do that. so you just decided to float in the sea of balls while you wait for him. 

You checked your phone, "Sunnnn! It's 1 am stupid!!" You were actually getting tired. You were closing your eyes when "Oof!" That sounded like a kid? The boy came close to where you were, "Thank god, someone else!" someone else? you thought you were the only one here. "Kid are you ok?" You were kinda worried, you knew how dangerous it was here at night. "Yes, kind of, but thank goodness I found someone, you won't take me to Vanessa right?" That was an easy question. "Nope. She may be my friend, but i am not someone to endanger a child. So, whats your name?I'm Y/n L/n the nicest security guard in terms of the night shift." you tell him, waiting for an answer "I'm Gregory." He quietly mentioned. And then out of the blue, Sun jumps into the ballpit with a "Hoo! Hoo Hoo!" The force of his jump caused you and gregory to fall back a few feet.

"A new friend! You're sure up late are we having a slumber party!?" Sun was really loud and gregory looked terrified as he was picked up by the 10ft animatronic . "Put him down, Sun. He's terrified." You comment while going on your tip toes and taking the small child. "Where were you anyway? It's 1:30. In The MORNING." He looked surprised, he thought you two just came down. "What do you mean? I wasn't in the nursery for 2 hours!" Honestly, it didn't matter right now, what mattered is you could take care of him now. "Just come over here. Gregory, you can play with blocks." after you said that, Gregory gladly listened and went to the blocks. As he played with the coloured building blocks, you wiped the glitter glue off Sunny's face, you smiled slightly, and he smiled warmly back. God how that was a beautiful smile.

But suddenly, the lights flickered. "Shi-" You were interrupted by screams of agony in the direction of the security desk, sun fell behind it while you got gregory. This was not going to be fun. "Gregory. I'll create a distraction, go find the generators.Go. NOW." And just like that, a moon animatronic jumped from the desk and Gregory ran in through a slide, while you, jumped into the way of the moon. "WAITTTT. WAIT. WAIT." You voiced. "What is it, i need to get a, wait.. you're a rulebreaker too~" He hummed. "How?" you asked, very confused. "You tried to stop the daycare attendant." He snarled while picking you up, you knew what to do. It was cheesy tho. "Hey, do you have a camera?" He turned to you, "No, why?" He answered. "Because every time I look at you, I smile." He let go of you in shock, and you ran into the play structure, "WAIT GET YOUR BUT BACK HERE Y/N! WHY DID YOU-" He realised you weren't going to answer and followed you. You had run into gregory and needed to go down one last slide and let gregory go and now it was your turn but-"You aren't getting away that easily star. Tell me why you did that." He asked. "Because I love your little reactions and I needed you to let go of me like right, now." You kissed him on the forehead and he let go and put his hands in front of face. "see you later  Moon~" then the lights turned back on.

'Dear god please save our souls. Moon is coming back today naptime.' you thought to yourself.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Ok guys I can't believe so many people have seen my writing! I'm so happy, and really sorry! I lacked some motivation, Was tired and that stuff, I also went outside yesterday, but you guys make it all worth it! I'll be making some of my own stories. There's one called Void and I hope you'll like it. It'll talk about the adventures of 3 children, abnormal children. if you want, please check it out :D I also got a bit of inspiration from JordanNotHere, go check them out they do have a good sundrop/moondrop x yn story . Have a lovely day guys! :)