Clouds in the sky pt2 (Heavily requested :D)

Author's note: MORE SHOUT OUTSSS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS OMG XD . I am so greatful you guys like my work. Alright, now, onto shout outs! sakuraaaeee, your awesome thank you for the support! lolidontknowwhatimdoing101, I love you thanks for your support! xUnstablePersonx, thank you so much! To AnimayAuthor, your amazing! final shout out of today goes tooo, *very real drumroll noises* Meda Maru! you are one of the peoples who requested this so here ya go! :) now, let's get this show on the road!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was 9:50 am and you just woke up, wait, woke up? 'SHIT I FELL ASLEEP-' you thought to yourself, sitting up rather quickly and bumping your head on something. It felt like metal, but you couldn't see, it was really dark, wait, the lights were off! "Moon.? I know you can hear me.. where am I ?? and what did i bump my head on for goodness sa-!!" Your sentence was cut short by you being bumped into by a kid, "Ms, i don't know where you came from, but a moon animatronic is chasing me and we need to go!" he took your hand and you got up, having to crawl once you realized where you were, the play structure. Just then, you saw Moon's red glowing eyes, and you knew exactly what was going on, someone turned off the lights while the kid was here, did he come really early? only explanation, anyway, you took the child into your arms and crawled as fast as you could, reaching an exit of the play structure , leading to the top of it. "Yes! Your smart, but he will most certainly reach me in no time, what are you going to do?" He said as you lifted him up onto the top. "The only thing i can do, distract him, i'll lead him to the centre of the playground while you find the generators." You whispered, him nodding in response, and with that you got onto the top of the play structure yourself, and without a thought jumped into the ball pit screaming , to catch Moon's attention. As you landed, you started to 'cry' . you made it seem you really hurt yourself, and boy, it sure did catch his attention, because he ran over, almost at the speed at light itself, thing is, you actually kinda hurt your ankle. It was pretty easy to actually start crying because you were afraid of heights and guess where you just jumped from. "Starlight!? what are you doing here? I set you down in an unexplored part of the play structure, even coming over and quickly checking!" He said in a really worried tone as he picked you up bridal style. "I.. I couldn't see.. I saw red.. and just got up and jumped but.." You looked at your ankle, and he looked even more worried.

Gregory's pov

____________

I feel bad for ms, she might've actually hurt herself, I know how high it is, it's about as high as that sun animatronic's balcony! But she's got the moon's attention and i'm on the last generator, and if I remember from a few months ago it was right about... here! I finally reached the last one! just a few steps away and that girl and i will be safe.

-back to my pov :D cause i am best story teller UwU-

He got closer to the generator , while moon took you to the front desk and saw if there was anything that could help. "Oh moon, i'm sorry.." You sighed in guilt, you really worried him for ALMOST no reason, you say almost because you actually hurt your ankle a bit. "How are you sorry?! You got hurt and your sorry! That sure is a first , starlight. just so you know, you are one of the only people who don't think i'm a literal monster." He laughed a little, and you scooted over to him, and hugged him tight. What was taking gregory so long? He was seeing the entire thing , and actually felt sad for moon. But, he had to save you two, you couldn't constantly hurt yourself! So he took the final step, and pulled the lever, as moon pulled out something to support your ankle, aka, a bandage, not a bandaid, they were to small and i quote 'dont do anything' Moons words! not mine. As the lights flashed back on he stepped back a bit holding your hand softly before jumping into the ball pit, the bandage still on the desk.

  You decided to pick it up, holding your ankle, and wrapping a small amount on you after you slapped something on your ankle, it stings, but it helps with your ankle, which, your pretty sure you pulled a muscle there, that's all. So you got up, to see the kid you distracted moon for running towards you, and hugging you. "You actually hurt yourself!! I'm so sorry!!" He sounded scared for you as you picked him up. "I just pulled a small muscle, trust me kiddo, I'm ok." You gave him a genuine smile, and he could only smile back, a few small tears in his eyes, hiding his head into the crook of your head. You looked up to see a very cross sun come over standing over you and gregory. "Sunny, no. I may have not seen it, but i know for a fact this kid didn't turn off the lights on purpose." After you said that he made a silly pouting faces and you snickered a bit,"Hey, just let him stay, pleaseee? just until his parent, or parents come and pick him up." He couldn't say no to that, and only sighed and smiled. "Alright dewdrop, hey gregory! Want to go draw with glitter glue and stick googly eyes on posters!" He took gregory by the hand and you passed gregory to him 'so his name is gregory ' But they had already gone with glitter glue and googly eyes to the outside of the daycare, where some posters were.

-TIMEEE SKIPPIE-

It was now 12:13 and you decided to go get lunch for gregory and you, for you, you decided to get (insert favourite food, for me it's sushi UwU) and for gregory, you got their famous cheese pizza, along with fizzy faz. You didn't get a drink for yourself, you were usually dehydrated anyway (AYO IM DESCRIBING MYSELF OVER HERE XD) and since you were an employee you didn't have to pay :D. So as you made your way back to the daycare, you see roxanne, she looked very nice today, and when your eyes caught hers, she waved and then went back to talking with chica. They were such lovebirds, roxannes put one of her hands on her hips and scratched the back of her neck, swaying lightly. You finally made it back to the daycare and kicked the doors open since you had food in your hands. "FoOoOoD iS hErE mAh ChIld~" you said jokingly while gregory freaked out happily in the backround. This was too fun not to see, so you went to the security desk, placing down the food and giving gregory the relatively small bottle of fizzy faz when he got over, you just smiled and watched as he ate the cheese pizza, they had a reputation of being the best flavour of pizza to ask for in the pizza plex. You knew, this is the place you were meant to be, and you were so glad you found it, even with minor injuries- but that didn't matter, what mattered was, you felt at home wherever you were, and that was the most important feeling you could ever feel.

The end. (Of Clouds in the sky, don't worry there will be more oneshots-)

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hi guys! This note won't be too long, I spent about three hours finishing this :,) it is currently 1:44 am on a school night XD , but, I hope you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or message me :) . good night :D 

small update: hi, this is an edit, i just wanna let you guys know, i am so glad you really like my work, and when i see all your supportive comments i literally cry of joy, thank you so much guys, this is what motivates me and i love you, goodnight :,)