Superstar Daycare (part 2, I knew i had no choice XD)

Authors note: Hi guys! Here's the new part of superstar daycare, i got a new part out! Sorry this past week I didn't post much but I've been making plans with my new journal! Yay! new journal! Anyway, I hope you enjoy. :D ALSO. SHOUT OUTSSSS. M00ooo, you're really funneh, thank you for your support TwT. Chaotic_candycorn,  thank you for being so nice, I never forget the ppl like you, neither do i look them over, remember that. ANDDD MY NEWLY WED *DRRRRUMMMMrOLLLLL* violetgalaxy659! You are mah: Bestay, newly wed, and one other thing, but that's more personal and between us, sorry mah peeps. ENJOY!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Gregory what the hell!? He was only trying to help!" You said, a bit out of breath since he was still dragging you though. "But he was scary.." He whimpered and you squatted down to his level and patted his head with your reassuring smile, even though sun was still anxiously picking the cans up. "I know he was scary, well, the way he said it was scary, but I promise he is only here to help, trust me." You picked him up lightly, him knowing he had to trust you, you knew a lot of things, especially on whether to trust or not. He hated admitting it, but gregory knew he had trust issues, but he hates having them. You found one of the exits of the play structure and carried gregory out slowly, waving to sun meanwhile, to catch his attention, and he sure saw the message and ran over. "I'm so sorry! My brother you see-" You were cut short by your angry brother. "Don't apologise!! It wasn't even your fault. Now, you," He turned to sun," Why did you have to act all creepy about the light? It's not like we were going to turn them off anyway! You just made yourself seem scary!" Sun looked a bit deflated. "As i was saying, I do apologise, because you, my lovely brother, " You booped gregory on the nose playfully, "Have trust issues." This caught suns attention, greatly. "Oh, I'm so sorry new friend!!! I should have been more careful, nowadays anything can happen, even to young kids.." Sun looked upset, he thought kids didn't deserve anything like that, especially when those types of issues can tell you a lot about someone's past, meaning that his new friends, didn't exactly have a peachy life before he met them.

A few minutes passed, Gregory was drawing, Sun was entertaining you both doing a puppet show while you sketched in a notebook you had. Sun had made it so you knew everything that was going on in the puppet show, so you didn't have to watch. And as for gregory again, he was just waiting for you two to get distracted and this was the perfect chance, he loved the idea of staying here all night, but him and you had to get back home, quicker, plus this animatronic is dangerous! one way or another, and once he got the security card, he was going to make sure you left the daycare with him. So, he ran, he ran as fast he could to the security desk, sun only catching a glimpse until realising what was happening, not fully though, he just thought gregory was going to the security desk. "New friend! D-th-this place is off limits! You're going to get us in trOubLe.." His voice glitched again. You didn't understand why he was doing this everything seemed fine! "Gregory stop, we were having a good time..! Weren't we..?" 

You started feeling sick in your stomach, as if bloated and weak at the same time, this was an emotional and physical response to some types stressful situations, and this was one. You tried to step behind, giving sundrop a look of 'Im sorry but if you wanna get him out of there I need to get him.' He looked back at you a bit happy, because he knew your intentions. "Come on Gregory.." Sun could hear it in your voice, he knew you felt like you were going to fall on the spot, and so did gregory. "I'm sorry.." That was the last thing your brother said before taking the security card, making the lights turn off immediately. Sun shot one where glance to where you were, but you had fallen to the ground, covering your ears helplessly. Sun tried to walk to you, jumping up on the desk, but his security mode kicked in. "NOOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO ThAaT! LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS ON, ARGHHHHH." His agonising screams were followed by the thump of him falling behind the desk, gregory looked at you, your head thumping and your heart pounding, this was not going to be a fun night. 

Suddenly, a light thumping was heard on the on the desk, making you look up, it mas a metalic hand, blue and silver and hand after hand, a face appeared, it was a moon,  he looked pissed at Gregory. He jumped up onto the desk. "Naughty boy... making your sister anxious, she was only trying to help.. it's past your bed time.. nighty night~" Before he jumped up one last time, not coming down this time. Gregory ran to the play structure, "GREGORY!!!!!" You screamed in utter terror, grabbing moons attention, making him go to you. He didn't speak, just sat near you, you two being separated by the different flooring since you were still behind the desk. You felt really weak. "Y/n? Y/n~ Y/n." He was now waving his hand in front of your face, it was only a line anyway. You had zoned out, just looking at the wall in front of you. "..." you didn't say anything making him look even more worried, so he took your hand pulling you closer to him so he could pick you up, this made you snap back into reality. You snapped your head at him and he seemed to flinch a bit at the sudden movement. "Hi." You say, you didn't seem fased at all. "Hello, are you ok?" He asked you, still worried. "I just have anxiety don't worry." You patted his head and stood up, making him move up with you. "Are you going to hurt him..?" You say, very worried for your brother, even when he put you in this situation. "I never hurt them, just make them go to sleep." Well that was sure 'reassuring'. You sighed and stepped away from the security desk, you and moon still hand and hand. "No putting to sleep either. So, what's your name? Sun calls me N/N." He looked at you with a smile,"It's Moondrop, nice to meet you N/N." (they see through the same eyes.)  You liked their playful attitude, it always made you smile, and they liked seeing you smile. "Anyway-" You tried to continue but you were pulled away from the person who caused this situation. "Gregory please!!" Due to the circumstances you felt weak and knew when you were weak, you couldn't do anything to get out of someones grip. "I'm sorry, i just need to get 2 more generators and we'll have that sun animatronic back, then we'll get the hell out of here." He said thinking you'll go along with his plan, but instead, you stopped in your tracks, almost falling over in the compact structure,"Come on he's getting closer!!!" He thought that would scare you, but it was actually true, yet you didn't move an inch. "Who said I was leaving Sun? You? Gregory I'm sorry but I am not going back out there. Who said I was leaving moon-" Your sentence was cut short, "FINE! Stay here with him! I will get out of here soon anyway, and get back home using our spare key you gave me." You gave him a weak smile, "Thanks Little bro." He couldn't help but smile back. He let go of your hand and went to go find the other two generators.

You collapsed, back on the mesh of the play structure the bump catching moon's attention , he was in the play structure,  so he started moving towards you, stopping when he was a small bit away from you. "You ok? I know how tired you are and-" You hugged him and sighed. "I'm ok Moonlight, thanks for the concern." He mumbled at the nickname, something about how sun really found a good friend. (We all know he used another word UwU) You two were just sitting there, it had almost been 5 minutes and you were starting to fall asleep on him when- "oH sHiTe MyY eYeSsS." You whined in a silly voice, the light was blinding. "That's my cue N/N. Good bye, I'll see you in an hour." And with that moon left the play structure, falling into the ball pit emerging from the surface as an angry sun. And he started walking towards Gregory, picking him up angrily but with not too much force because he didn't want to hurt him. As you heard the whole fiasco you tried finding an exit to the play structure, granted you found one, but it led to the top of the play structure. So after you heard the door close you did the only thing you could. "Oh sun!" You jumped from the play structure, but not in the direction of the ball pit. Faster than sound, he jumped up into the air ,because somehow he already arrived, and caught you. "Now friend! with your anxiety I don't know how you do that!" So they do hear and see from the same eyes. Moon screamed and it sounded funny, you could hear it come out of suns rays, it made you laugh with delight. "Sorry Sunshine," You booped him on the nose," I don't have a mind in that matter." Sun put you down after he got his nose booped, and just stood there. "I broke him TwT." You hugged his leg, making his cheeks flip to a red version. (You guys were confused on how they blush, so I elaborated. UwU Aren't I da best.) This was going to be a fun night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I never even thought i would get past 500 views! God, I am blessed TwT thank you!!!! two more shout outs! smxxtrv, your awesome, I hope you enjoy my content! Last one, shout out to *very real drumroll noises* Rentpn! You asked how they blush, so i elaborated, anyway your really nice and I lava you. I lava all my peeps that interact with me!!  Btw, I'll try to post more, I'm making ideas on my new journal as i said before, and i will make them a tiny bit shorter so i don't always have to make a pt 2 XD. Hope you enjoyed, Till next time.  :) *Dramatic curtains close*