Dancing in the dark (Sundrop/Moondrop x Visitor Yn)

Authors note: Hi guys! This notes not going to really be too long, just know, I love you all and hope you enjoy. I'm actually pretty tired XD

________________________________________________________________________________

You just came for a bit of fun, and it was, until you entered the main mall. Screaming, cheering, pushing, shoving. So you just decided to look around, and eventually you got around to the arcade. You decided to put your head phones in and you were just jamming to it while you played games! There was a claw machine, which you were able to get 2 plushies out of, a moon plushie, it was actually pretty cute, and a sun plushie, that one was really cute. You decided to put them in your satchel, into a position where it had they're little heads sticking out. Yes you brought a satchel, why not? You knew you were going to go to the arcade sometime during the trip, so you got a satchel to hold your money, tickets and now your plushies! Anyways, you also played on a Vr headset, karaoke and just arcade games in general. Then you heard a metal sounding *Thunk* So you took your headphones out to hear the PA : 'We are closing now. Thank you for visiting Fazbear Entertainment.'  "Shit. Well only one thing to do now." You stepped out of the arcade and glanced to the now shut door. "Time to look around, and find someplace safe? Don't want to be the next missing person. wait. why am i talking to myself? eh whatever."

You walked for a few seconds before seeing the scariest thing you've ever seen in your life. It popped up in front of you, literally scaring the life out of you. It screeched before settling back down. "Take this map. Take a map." The most iconic and most relieving words in the world. "Yeah, yeah got it." You took the map just to get the thing to go away. As soon as he left you threw it into a near garbage bin and kept walking. You looked around, You'd never been here before and it sure was a sight to behold. Just then a door caught your attention. You always liked everything to do with the sky, which is why that certain door caught your eye. "Oh wow," You mumbled under your breath, "That looks safe to stay for the night." You looked around. Any animatronics? no. Any stupid map bots? no. You went for it and speedwalked towards the door.

You reached the garage like door and it seemed unlocked, It wasn't that far from the arcade! 'whoever is in charge of closing up sure is an idiot. But atleast that idiot that helped me stay safe for tonight.' You opened up the weird door and stepped inside. 'Atleast the entrance is well kept' You thought as you walked to the actual entrance, which a slide? 'wait did I just make my way to the daycare?' You thought. "AWESOME!" You didn't really have a childhood so this was like being in the biggest park in the world as a kid. You skipped excitedly to the slide, and sat backwards, facing the weird door you found. You pushed yourself, sliding through the slide head first. You looked at the changing colours until you fell into a ballpit. As you slowly sank you looked up at the ceiling 'I need music for this place, it's just way to cool to miss out on!' you thought to yourself. You got out of the ballpit on the side, you were just roughly tall enough to climb onto the wall-like kiddie gates. They really decorated this place good, it was very attractive, kids probably went wild because of the design.

Meanwhile, because you didn't make more noise in the ballpit, sun didn't notice you for a while. You put on your headphones and put on your favourite dreamy playlist and closed your eyes. For the duration of that playlist you were just sitting or laying, maybe even daydreaming to it. When that playlist ended you put another playlist on. And in you rose  -ChAoTiC eNeRgY- . You opened your eyes to get the playlist on, so you closed them again and started dancing around the daycare. That's when sun noticed you. You were making some noise and he noticed it. He looked from his balcony and jumped down, heading towards you. "Eyes closed. Headphones? Oh they're dancing! How cute. Well I wouldn't want to disturb them." He said. This was how he was programmed to react to older kids, just most of the time that coding wouldn't work. He just watched. You looked so happy! Soon, he started copying your movements, suprised on how you hadn't even opened your eyes yet. It was now 11:45, and at the end of each hour is when moon is out. "Mo-Oon DONT hUrt t-hem.." he fell into the ballpit while you didn't see a thing because you already had your eyes closed. If you ever got tired and opened your eyes you sure were in for a surprise. "Hm how peculiar. Still, past they're bedtime." He walked towards you until he was dead in front of you, having to follow your movements. "How are they so full of energy? Isn't it, like, 12?" But little did he know, you heard that. "Let me check, one  second, hmm it's 11:50. Wait- WHO THE F-" you were interrupted by a blank stare and a smile, "No bad words in the daycare :)" you responded to that remark quickly with a, "Maybe don't sneak up on me when I decide to dance? Plus i'm not tired because i found a lot of candy near here" now he looked surprised. "Wait, your telling me that you just picked up random candy near here?" He asked "Yes." you responded ,not phased by your life decisions."Oh. My. God. You're hopeless." "Am not!" "Are too" "Atleast I'm not mc fuqin santa!" He gasped trying to sound annoyed. "THAT'S RiGhT! I hEaRd YoU wHeN i EnTeReD tHiS dAmNeD pIzZa PlEx! I also heard you telling kids you were going to put them six feet under, like what the f-" lights flashing in eyes stopped you from continuing and the 'angry and annoyed' moon dove into the ballpit, "Such a strange and burdened man" You fake sniffled,"Sad events in history,           moons death XD -"  As sun popped his head up, watching you tell your story, you continued talking,"when jumping from the balcony, he forgot his wire, and fxcking dIED-" You wheezed with laughter, falling to your knees and fists on the padded floor, along with you moon mentally made a face making him look like a goblin and sun laughing too. He jumped out of the ballpit, just the teensiest worried for how you fell to the floor and when he picked you up, "Oh mah back-" that's what he said before he FRICKING dropped you! "YOU B-" You were cut off, "nO sWeArInG!!!" He could be frickin scary, in a funny way. 

It was a few minutes since that happened and now you two were making small pom pom toys with googly eyes. He was making a cooking monster with a big blue pom pom and two small pom poms for the arms and an even smaller brown pom pom for the cookie and of course two googly eyes. You were making a frog, a big green pom pom and to smaller pom poms, this time for the eyes, and two googly eyes to put onto the smaller pom poms. 'You know what,' you thought to yourself as you looked at sun, 'this won't be so bad' and so began the rest of the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: omfg I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AS MUCH! Toxic friends bladi-bladi-blah, I will be posting more ,I hope. I will be making a trans/male yn story! It was a small request, so i hope you don't mind, and if you do, i'm sorry, but you won't like the next post :') I hope you enjoyed! 

sincerest apologies ,

                                            the stupid author   :')