Stars die when suns rise.. (Sundrop/Moondrop x Trans Male Y/n!)

Author's note: Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've done a daycare assistant Y/n! So, This will be angst. PAUSE. I am so sorry for not posting! this will probs take weeks because i have had a shite ton of things TwT. To the person who wanted angst, here you go! I hope you don't mind me making it light tho. I'm not good at sad things :)

________________________________________________________________________________

You thought it was going to be a normal day!And It was, at first. 

You came in at 6:00 am and started cleaning and setting up the daycare 10 minutes later. You went through the doors, so sun would only notice you halfway through cleaning up, at about 6:16. "Friend, why do you never notify me when you come? I can help you!" You just smiled, still looking at the floor, sweeping up dust bunnies into your dust pan. "Well, I want to work as much as I can, you don't need to help! I'm the daycare assistant for a reason."  You responded. He got near you and picked up toys on the floor, allowing you to sweep up dirt that collecting under it. "Thank you sun, you don't have to though." You said, "But your the daycare ASSISTANT. Not the daycare ATTENDANT, I refuse not to help my N/N." You were always so happy when he used your real name, well, he used a nickname, but it still really pleased you! It was now 6:21 and you were almost done because sun picked up all the toys. "Sun, I really appreciate you, you know that right?" You quietly said while sweeping the last bit of dirt. "Because of you, I never forget N/N." He giggled.

The day went as planned, you leaving for lunch as Nap time commenced and  getting your f/f (favourite food) from one of the many food courts in the pizza plex and returning minutes later to watch over kids. In the end, you put your head on the desk and just closed your eyes for a few minutes, never actually falling asleep. When you put your head up you saw moon in front of the desk, squatting down, just.. looking at you. "You're creepy," You blurted out abruptly, but comically. He responded with,"Well atleast I stay with the kids all the time!" He responded quick witted and silly. "Do expect me not to eat? You baby bell cheese with a night cap!" He put on the most 'wounded' face he could find. You two always had banter, like a LOT of banter. So much so, it was just funny! He slowly sank down to the floor, out of your sight, waving his arms around while he did so, as if he were sinking. You snorted as quietly as you could, holding your hand to your mouth, trying not to burst into laughter. This made him come back up very quickly with one of those neutral and surprised faces which made you snort even more and you had to leave the daycare, standing up and going through the door as quietly as possible. Moon looked at where you leaved with a goofy smile. "He's so amazing~" Moon said to himself.

-fast forward to pickup time-

"Hey, miss? Can you help me find my child?" One parent asked you. "I'm sorry, I like to be called sir, but of course I can help!" You replied. "You're a GIRL, hunny. You don't choose gender. Goodness teens these days. Anyway MISS, I want you to find my child!" Harsh. You wondered if you should just walk away, but when you didn't move, they continued,"Anyway, you can't be a boy! It's just stupid and will send you and your little FaNtAsY, To HELL." They grabbed your arm and you tried to pull away as fast as you cold,"FIND.MY.KID. YOU STUPID GIRL." Then someone, aka sun, appeared behind the parent, grabbing their shoulders with a kid in his arms. "FrIend.. We dO n0T  tR3At   o//0Ur     h3//El/PiNg sTaFF   w\ith thAt b3havi0ur.. But, here's you kid! Now , c0m3 back h3r3 aga1n and 1'll cAll s3curity 0r take y0u oUt mYs3lf. Now, have a terrible rest of your day! Goodbye! And remember, YN IS A BOY." And with that he put the kid carefully in the parent's arms and shoved them out of the daycare. "This isn't the end MISS!" They said before the door being shut on their faces. "Sunbeam are you ok? I don't know how people are so insensitive! How unkind, to even make threats! The other parent or guardian of that kid will have to pick up and drop off that child! Poor (child's name),they were actually very kind in case of your pronouns! now-" His sentence was cut short by you leaping into his arms and hugging as tight as you physically could. "Oh sunny, I don't know what would've happened! Thank you.." His face lit up.