chapter three

Training ground

"Okay, I will call out your name and the person you will combat with and remember there is only one rule whoever touched the ground with their head will lose

"Okay, I will call out your name and the person you will combat with and remember there is only one rule whoever touched the ground with their head will lose." Aizawa said tiredly. One by one he called his students out and finally he said Y/n's name. "L/n verses Bakugo."

Y/n just sighed, she didn't want to deal with that boy today.

"I will crush you," Bakugo said, looking at Y/n with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes and walked away to her best friend. "HUH, DON'T IGNORE ME YOU, SHITTY GIRL."

"Hey shinso." You greeted your best friend. "Who are you against?" Before he could speak you hear a voice behind you.

"That would be me." It was a dual hair boy. She turned around to greet the boy.

"Oh hey Sho- Todoroki." She said with a smile. "I-I think I will walk out." You said awkwardly before walking away from the boy.
.

"And go!"

With that said both Y/n and Bakugo charged towards each other. Bakugo wasted no time, using his explosion directly on Y/n's face, but of course, she dodged his attack with her quick reflex and moved behind him. "Too slow." She said teasingly, knowing it will anger the boy, and kicked him on his back making him almost fall right on his face.

Usually, this won't be a preferable situation for anyone to be in with Kastuki Bakugo but this was Y/n she knew everyone's weakness (thanks to Izuku's notebook) and when she knows weaknesses she plays with them. And she was doing it with the explosion boy, his anger was his weakness, too blind to see anything else.

Bakugo charged right back up to the girl with anger, you could see smoke coming off his body, literally. She dodged his attack easily and of course, the angry boy got angrier. He was frustrated now, he hated you for this.

He knew you were strong, one of the strongest in class but yet you weren't using your quirk while fighting him. He hates this kind of people the most, who think they defeat him without giving their 100%. He wasn't weak, he wasn't a loser, he wants to be treated like a strong competitor.

"USE YOUR FUCKING QUIRK," he yelled in frustration.

"Why? I can handle you just fine without it." Y/n said giggling as she dodged his another attack.

"YOU THINK I AM THAT WEAK THAT I AM NOT EVEN WORTHY OF YOUR QUIRK, HUH?" Bakugo said firing a blast towards you, which you didn't dodge. The blast almost touched you but you feel on the ground. He frowned at this, his blast didn't even touch you.

"Okay stop." Aizawa stepped in. "L/n can you hear me?" He asked bending down on his knees to examine his student. "Seems like she had passed out. Bakugo carry her to the recovery girl and explains what happened."

"HUH WHY ME?" he shouted to his teacher who looked deadly, he was using his quirk, hair floating and eyes glowing.

"I didn't ask you a favor." He said, which made Bakugo a little flinch. It wasn't usual, Aizawa would never react this way when students had passed away in the past. Without saying anything else, Bakugo picked the girl and carried her to the recovery girl's office.

Recovery girl's clinic

(is it called a clinic or an office??)

Y/n woke up past five minutes staring at the white ceiling, I am going to die soon, and yet I haven't completed half of my bucket list

Y/n woke up past five minutes staring at the white ceiling, I am going to die soon, and yet I haven't completed half of my bucket list. I need someone who I could go places with, I don't want to take my parents all they will do is nag me and I can't take Shinso as I haven't told him about it. Wish there was someone I could have someone how already knows about me- she sat up.

"Wait there is!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, you woke up." Recovery girl said, looking up from her paperwork.

Y/n jumped down the bed, her bare feet touching the cold floor, and quickly wore her combat boots.

"Hey, where are you going there are things I want to discuss-" without completely listening to Recovery hero Y/n dash out of the room.

"I will listen to you tomorrow first thing in the morning!" She shouted back.

Reaching her classroom she saw a handful of students packing their bags or either already heading out.

"L/n hey are you alright?" She heard her redhead classmate asking her.

"Have you seen Bakugo?" She asked ignoring her classmate.

"He just left like five minutes ago." He answered.

"Y/n why are you-" Shinso tried to speak but she was already out of the sight.

"Later!" She called her best friend.

Y/n ran through the lobby and to the main gate and finally spotted the blonde teen.

"Hey, Bakugo!" She shouted making the said boy stop his step and look back. Y/n was out of breath now gasping, she bend down, hands on knees.

"Tsk are you going to say something or just gonna waste my time?" The boy spoke.

"I want to talk to you." She said.

"Speak already."

Y/n looked around and saw her classmates, waving her goodbye. She smiles at her and waved back. "Not here." She said looking back at the boy. "Alone, somewhere no one will see us."

"I don't give a fuck, speak or I am going." The boy said already stepping out of the conversation, ready to leave.

The girl grabbed his arm, "No wait, I am talking okay just not here." She said pulling the boy's hand heading out the school gate.