chapter four

UA Forest

"What is it?" Blonde head asked, Y/n brought them into the forest just a little bit away from the school gates

"Um, you know how you know it? So like I wanted to ask you a favor." 

"Know what? Speak like a normal person dumbass." Bakugo spoke, an anger mark forming on his head.  

"About my death," Y/n spoke, not that she was scared about talking about her death but it's not like a day-to-day topic to discuss. 

The angry mark on his head was gone and replaced with a frown on his forehead. "So it is true?" He asked.  

"Yeah, it is." She nodded and started the search for something in her bag. She removed the familiar book which Bakugo recognized from the lunch period. "I made a wish list about all the things I want to do before going."
She said handing the book to him. He opened it and read the content again, this time knowing why it was written.

It felt unsuitable and odd somehow, to know one of his classmates doesn't have much time left. "And I want you to be my partner in crime to make all my wishes true." 

"Why me?" His frown deepened.

"Don't you have an insomniac bitch for that?" He asked mentioning her best friend. 

"About that." She laughed nervously looking elsewhere. "No one knows about my condition." 

Bakugo opened his mouth to respond but the girl in front of him beat him to it.  

"And no I am not planning on telling anyone, not even Shinso."  

"Why me tho? We aren't friends, hell we don't even talk to each other unless we are insulting one another."

"Because you know about my death now, and as you said we aren't friends so it shouldn't be much difficult for you to see my days going by." She looked at him with big eyes.  "You're the only one I can ask a favor to."  

Bakugo his head no. "No, I am not doing it." He took a step back, giving the girl her book back. This is too much.  

"Bakugo please, I want to go without any regrets. When I'll take my last breath, I want to smile knowing I had a satisfying life. I just-" she was cut off.  

"CUT IT OFF. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW YOU DIE OR WHAT YOU THINK. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM HUH?! GO GET YOURSELF SOMEONE ELSE TO BE YOUR FUCKING BUDDY. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MIND FREAK." With that he walked out, showing his back to Y/n. 

Angered rosed in Y/n's head, she clenched her fist into a tight ball. "You jerk!" She shouted at his back. "I hope when I die, you remember this moment and regret it your whole life. I hope this guilt remains deep in your heart forever! FUCKING ASSHOLE." Bakugo didn't turn back nor stop his steps, he kept walking. 

2A Dormitory

Bakugo entered the dormitory.   

"Oh hey, Bakubro! What took you so long?" Kirishima greeted him, who was sitting on the couch doing homework with Momo next to him with a few others.  

He ignored the boy and walked straight to the elevator, he didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. 

(Lowkey forgot about this story
👉🏼👈🏼)