Ch. 1

MC was walking around the park as she would normally do every weekend, taking in the view of multiple trees and scenery. She often liked walking as it was peaceful and calm. The way the tree's would sway with the breeze, creating a calm sound almost silent. With rarely any people around. Not much chatter except for the birds and animals. It was like an unexplainable paradise for her.  it was the perfect spot for her, a place where she could go with no interuptions. As she went to rest against the tree, she got out a book and started to read. The book "Alice in Wonderland" which she loved ever so much. She'd read it almost all the time and it was their all-time favourite storybook. And with good reason too. 

MC flicked through the pages, one by one diverting herself in the story, she read about Alice following the white rabbit down the rabbit hole and following him endlessly; The odd oyster story told by Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Then onto where Alice goes to later meets the Cheshire cat and join the Unbirthday party.She was too into reading the book that she'd slowly lost track of time, but what would she know? To her she was reading her book with no care in the current moment.  By the time she'd got onto where Alice meets the Queen of Hearts and chaos erupts, it had gotten late and MC closed their book and looked around.

"Oh boy, it's late- Please don't say I overread again?!" MC groaned as she started walking out of the forest, though it was pretty late and by the time she'd knew it, she took one step and ended up falling down a rabbit hole. In this MC hit her head and became unconscious, not remembering anything from that moment.

After a while, MC woke up in an unfamiliar forest "Uh- Where the heck am I?" she said as she got up and wandered around looking.
"Why in Wonderland's forest," A voice said from behind her, and she turned to see no one there. "Who said that? She asked, looking around for the voice, till a figure slowly came through their smile, then head and rest of his body and she looked at him unbelievably.

He bowed "Name's Aruchēmi Aruchēmievichi Pinkā," he said grinning, seeing MC's confused face at his name "But you can just call me Chen'ya hehe". MC just looked at Chen'ya "Um hi, I'm MC, but where did you said I was again?"

"The forest in the Rose Kingdom in Twisted Wonderland, or formerly known as just Wonderland in Twisted Wonderland," Chen'ya said. "Wait what- What do you mean in Rose Kingdom in Twisted Wonderland or known as Wonderland in Twisted Wonderland? That makes completely no sense-" MC replied just completely confused which made Chen'ya frown and raise an eyebrow

"What do you mean makes no sense? You even from here for starters?" Chen'ya asks which makes MC gasp, saying "No I'm from Earth". Upon hearing this Chen'ya gets the idea. "Ohhhhhhhh, you're from another world, kay that makes sense, how about I take you to a friend of mine, he can help you settle in and try to find a way to you back to your world? And on the way there I'll explain everything you need to know about Twisted Wonderland, The Rose Kingdom and the seven regions and great seven and you get the jist" He replies

MC nods "Please do, as I'm just really confused right now and lost and I don't even know half of what you've just mentioned-". Chen'ya grins and chuckles "Of course, I'll lead the way for ya" he says as Chen'ya helps lead MC out of the forest and to the main Town of The Rose Kingdom

After a while, Chen'ya brought MC to the bakery of Trey's parents where Trey, Cater and A-Deuce were inside in their Heartslabyul trump soldier uniforms having tea and pasteries chatting happily. On the way to there Chen'ya explained all about Twisted Wonderland, The Great Seven, The Seven regions and The Rose kingdom specifically as they are currently in The Rose Kingdom. He told MC that they're going to meet a friend on his who's Trey and that he works as a Trump Soldier with a few other friends for the Kingdom and the current "Queen of Hearts" who's another old childhood friend of his.

They entered the bakery and Chen'ya automatically teleported in between where Trey and Cater were sitting and eats Trey's cake "Heya, so what're you all up too?" Chen'ya snickers and grins as he bursts in. Trey and Cater just laugh being taken aback and A-Deuce just jumped at Chen'ya suddenly appearing still not used to it even after a billion times. "Hey Chen'ya, we're just on our break, but you already know that- And that's my cak-" Trey sighs "You know what, I'll just ask my mum for another".

"Why're you here?" Deuce asks Chen'ya as Chen'ya looks at MC coming to meet them "About that..." he replies and moves MC forward having teleported behind her again "Meet MC, she's lost and...." He carries on explaining the situation and lets MC explain as well. "So Chen'ya says you can help me?" MC asks looking at Trey after introductions.

"Ah- Well we can, but if you want better help, we'll have to ask Riddle" Trey replies. "Who's Riddle?" MC asks back as Cater says "He's the best wizard in the whole of the Rose Kingdom currently, as well as the current ruler being "Queen of Hearts". MC nods as Cater then asks "Hey wanna join in a selfie? It'll be good for magicam~" and takes a selfie of himself and MC with Chen'ya as Chen'ya popped himself at the back to photobomb.

MC giggled and sat down next to A-Deuce. And from there they got to know everyone and they talked and chatted making themselves acquaintances and friends already. Within that after a while, Trey gets up and says "Come on MC, let's get you to the castle to meet Riddle"