Ch. 3

From then on, Trey, Cater, Ace and Deuce showed MC to her room, which fit the heart aesthetic with the colours of red, white and black and was simple yet neat and unique. "We have to go back to our jobs here, but you can wander around and get to know the place, though if you have any troubles you can ask to find us or ask anyone around really" Trey said like a husband father figure which made MC smile until Trey continued "Though, just make sure you avoid the King's chamber, especially at night.." He paused before carrying on again "Riddle likes his privacy and no one would want you to get in trouble for trespassing anyway".

MC frowned and sighed but understood "Well of course, but are you sure there isn't a specific reason...? You all seem a bit tense and nervous about the topic" She replied which made everyone chuckle or look nervously. "Just don't worry about it, it shouldn't involve you~" Cater said smiling "How about instead you go out to the garden for a while? And we'll see you later, kay?" He said quickly as if to change the topic. MC realised something was being hidden but decided to drop the subject for their sake and giggles "Okay, I'll see you later" and with that, they all waved and said their byes.

MC looked around the room and opened the closet to see that there were somehow woman's clothes which fit her size perfectly, though all the clothes looked rather too nice and elegant from what MC normally wore and guessed someone magicked the clothes there for her stay while Riddle would find a way for her to return to her world. MC sighed and thought back to Riddle's words about her looking odd and out of places because of her looks and clothes so decided to change to one of the clothes in the closet. She wore a nice white shirt with a small red frilly skirt which wasn't so curly but not so simple, as well as her shoes and white socks from before as they fit and kept her hair the same but made sure to brush it. Once that was done MC decided to start exploring the castle and outside garden and maze area to get to know the place as well as the people and when she could, help out so she would be doing something.

After a while, it became dark and soon dinner time where MC was told to eat with everyone else in the dining hall where everyone ate regardless of class, and at the end of the main table was Riddle on a high chair being "Queen". Sat next to him, MC saw the four people she'd been trying to find and waved as they saw her and waved as if gesturing for her to come to sit with them and so she did and slipped in between Ace and Deuce as they'd look like they were to throw hands at each other by the second. They all chatted and had fun with the usual A-Deuce fight with Trey trying to calm the two and Cater laughing, teasing and filming the whole scenario for memories and Magicam as well as pictures and selfies. And all while that was happening, Riddle was just quiet and observant of what happens though at times Ace and Deuce would try to stop to not tick Riddle off. MC wasn't sure what they meant as she'd had not seen Riddle when he's mad and angry but heard rumours about those situations from other trump soldiers during the day and throughout dinner. 

Because of this, at times MC would look over to Riddle to see what he's doing and his expressions curiously, but why would MC feel so curious over one simple person who gets mad at times? I mean that's normal, everyone gets mad. MC couldn't explain it, but she wanted to get to know more about him even though they weren't even friends let alone acquainted. They were practically strangers except from just meeting one another the same day earlier. Why's he so strict over 810 ridiculous rules and manners? MC didn't understand it. But how could she? She didn't know anything about this guy, what he thinks or feels, how he acts, what his childhood was like. MC knew as kids Riddle had known and met Trey and Chen'ya once and they'd become old friends, but that was about it.

After a while what felt like ages, MC realised she'd been staring at Riddle for a while when Riddle was looking back at her and asked "Is something the matter? Do I have something on my face, that you have to stare at me for so long?!" in a powerful and clear to the point manner which made her jump. "Wait what?!" She said half asking as she saw everyone around just looking at her in confusion and worry. And she quickly turned back to Riddle as he raised an eyebrow looking quite annoyed. MC wasn't exactly sure but he looked like he was getting mad at this point. "Well?" He asked again growing impatient. "Oh- sorry I didn't mean to stare for so long, I was wondering and I must have spaced out my apologies" She said.

"Your Majesty." Riddle added which made MC confused "You're supposed to say 'My apologies your Majesty." Riddle said, "It's the right manner when addressing me if we're not close which right now we are not!!" And in this, his head started fuming and actually turned as red as a tomato which was about to explode.

Oh boy- So this is what they'd meant when they said he gets mad easily and it's scary-