01.) A Typical Dawson breakfast

A TYPICAL DAWSON BREAKFAST

You three may be wondering how she loved the monster you know as Voldemort but for me to tell you that. I must start from the beginning.

August 31st 1938,

A girl no older than twelve stood out on a large balcony looking over her even larger house grounds. Too many thoughts flowing through her head as a small gush of wind blew her hair into her face.

Her blue eyes staring at the sunrise that had just fully set but before she could do any more tedious thinking, a small meow came from below.

A small gray striped kitten, Storm, hungry for both attention and affection.

Smiling softly at her small friend, as she bent down to pick him up. "Shall we get breakfast now?" The kitten's response was a soft head butt, purring loudly.

The young girl made her way down the grand stairs and down to the dining room, where her family spoke quietly amongst themselves.

Her family, quite large and what most would call ponsy. Consisting of eleven people. Though they had many cousins, aunts and uncles.

Her family being the highest class of the sacred twenty eight. Every single dawson being placed in Slytherin.

Her parents, Joseph and Mary, not holding much love for each other, showing their children exactly how they felt about one another.

Though they did agree in protecting their children, which is probably why their marriage lasted this long. Though it was entirely different when it came to Andrea. A certain type of hatred that was buried inside of Mary Dawsons heart.

Quarreling always as the women always showed her hatred towards the small brunette.

The said women being extremely beautiful, though harsh women. She was the top tier of standards that women wished to be. That men wished to have. If only they knew her true colors then perhaps they would think differently.

Her father, Joseph Dawson, a god-like man whose looks consisted of soft curly blond hair along with bright blue eyes, A feature that Andrea was lucky to have, whereas her siblings held the same dark green eyes as their mother.

A man who despised everyone but his Andrea and his older brother Daniel. His harsh and stern features, making him well known as someone not to be messed with, everyone in the wizarding world knows of the man as well as his family.

Despite her protests, Joseph would favor the young Andrea rather than treating all of his children equally. Perhaps his favoritism was the reason why her siblings couldn't her, why they didn't want to include her in anything.

Her siblings, along with her parents held the same luscious blonde locks making the girl stand out quite easily but as her father told her. She was born to stand out instead of blending into a crowd.

Her hair, a rich dark auburn with slight waves that by the end of the day would turn more curled. Her eyes and smile much like her loving father, bright and gentle.

Though she looked different, her mothers father held the same dark locks as she, as well as her mothers cousin who was banished when she was just a babe.

Every morning she would sit right next to her father, as they ate, chatting happily to one another. As he would read the daily prophet. A normal routine she had grown to love.

As she walked into the overly large dining room, she felt the tension in the air. Her parents were most likely cross with one another, a daily occurance.

Walking past her mother and siblings, who sat on the other side of her father, tightening her hold on her small feline. The chatter came to near nothing as she walked towards her father.

Catching her fathers eyes, making the man give her a cheeky grin to which she returned. He quickly places his paper down, reaching out to hold the kitten. Hugging to his chest as she sat next to him.

A small kiss on her forehead made her smile. The very action that made his wife and children glare out of jealousy. Not that either of them noticed.

"My sweetness, I was beginning to worry." The kitten meowing loudly made her mother glare hatefully as the man that was her husband cuddled up to the monster. If only he would do that to her. "Okay Storm you shall have breakfast."

Before Andrea knew it, her kitten was placed in a house elf's arms and off they went to the kitchen.

"How are you feeling my sweetness?" The once stern man held a gentle expression as he gazed at his youngest daughter with loving eyes. The small shake of her hand as she sipped her tea showed him that she wasn't herself.

"I'm fine Papa. A little nervous about the sorting but fine." She said smiling at her father who nodded, not really believing that she believed her own words.

"You'll do great my flower. I have no doubt that you will excel in all of your school work." He put a piece of toast on her plate "Better than most." He said glowering in his other children's directions. They did average at most but never got outstanding in all of their subjects.

He knew his daughter would make him proud.

His mood was quickly ruined as his wife spoke up. "Yes and remember you shan't taint our name by associating with blood traitors or mud bloods." Her tone held nothing but disgust and hatred towards not only muggle borns and what she thought were 'blood traitors' but his daughter as well.

Joseph's eyes slowly narrowed slowly at the woman sitting just feet away. Like a switch went off, his once smiling face went to a harsh glare. His daughter held a frown looking down whilst eating her toast slowly.

"My sweetness, whatever house you shall get into, remember that I will always love you and that is the house best suitable for you." His soft voice spoke, tilting her head up to look at him. "Now wipe that frown off your face. Before I spin you around till you get sick."

Andrea held adoration and happiness as he spoke to her. Her sibling once again stared at the pair in jealousy as the man whispered something before they watched her rush off.

"How about we have one last painting day, out in the gardens." The second her feet left the room, her siblings watched as the smile fell from his face as he stood, making his way over to their mother.

Mary stood up smiling nervously as the snake grew closer, before it struck. Yanking her towards him, her upper arms being tightened in the snake's grip.

As she squirmed under the snake's harsh gaze, their children watched in fear for their mother. The unpredictability of the snake made her terrified. Would it strike her?

"Must I remind you again, Mary. You will not speak to her in such a manner." Her breath caught in her throat as she felt him release her, staggering back, watching as his broad figure walked off. A sigh of relief as she felt her youngest hug her waist tightly.

Oh How did she love such a beast of a man.

She wasn't surprised really, it wasn't the first time he had grabbed a hold of her like that. He had done it once before and that was when she realized that he would stop at nothing to protect his little girl.

A Typical Dawson family breakfast. One that always occurred over jealousy, jealousy his wife held in her heart. Families all around the wizarding world heard of the famous temper that was held in the god-like man, knowing that he was not one to cross with.

Especially when it came to his littlest flower.