05.) Friends

Andrea was absolutely brilliant

Andrea was absolutely brilliant. One of the many things that drew him in but she could just be as cunning as her father. It scared her to be this cunning but then she realized that she was her fathers daughter and nothing could change that.

FRIENDS

Passing by your brother's faces that were usually held with this unwavering confidence that now held their heads low in embarrassment and in shame was honestly truly something else.

At first I felt this horrible guilt in my stomach when I gazed upon their perfect blond locks that were still painted a harsh red but the second I saw their faces I felt proud.

Proud that they felt the embarrassment that they had made others endure. That Tommy had to endure when he should have been enjoying the first time he had experienced magic. 

Proud that their once smirking faces were now turned into scowls. I did it for those who have been hurt and humiliated by them for years. Those who have been hurt by the egotistical misogynist that unfortunately were my brothers.

As I passed them, I couldn't help but show them a large cunning smirk. A smirk that had their scowls large. With Maya and Lou by my side I felt pure happiness especially when Maya began mocking them once again.

“Merlin, did you see their faces?” I chuckled, shaking my head as they continued on.

We arrived at our potions class that was held by the jolly sluggie. “You still have your essays right?”

This was the third time I had reminded them about it. Sure they were absolutely brilliant but they were the definition of procrastination. Leaving things to the last minute before they eventually forgot about it.

“Yes Drea. We’ve told you a million times.“ Lou was a literal golden retriever.

“Yeah. We got this man.” Maya on the other hand was what you call a hybrid species. See where i have learnt that lou was a golden retriever, Maya was a pitbull and donkey in one.

“Okay sure. If only you could remember to do them.” We walked through the door to see that there were a couple of people already sitting down.

Slughorn was standing in front of the class with a jolly big smile. Laughing happily as his eyes landed on me.
“Miss Dawson, so lovely to see you.” My father was his best student when he was here, with that and my quick learning and wit, I soon became the same. It was kind of funny. When I first walked into the room he giggled to himself when he saw my eyes.

I made my way next to Tommy who looked at me with a smile when I sat. “Nice to see you too sir.” He was a fantastic teacher, a bit naive but brilliantly potions master.

“Afternoon Tommy.”

“Afternoon Rea.” He nodded at the girls who greeted him, quite awkwardly.