04.) Masterminds

I will never forget the way she stood against her own to protect Tom and muggleborns

I will never forget the way she stood against her own to protect Tom and muggleborns. She would voluntarily humiliate her own siblings to prove that she wasn't going to take bullying lightly.

Masterminds

October 12th 1938,

Just a little over a month into her schooling and she was already every teacher's favorite. Her charm and wit along with her intelligence quickly reeled in her teachers.

She had friends divided in all houses, but her best friends were maya and lou, the crazy brunettes who had stayed attached to her since the moment they had met her. They were single-handedly the loudest people she had ever met. With them she was never excluded from anything.

There was also Tommy. The sweet Slytherin who became her first true friend. They were her number twos because her father was her number one.

She had received so many letters from father and her aunts and uncles, all from her fathers side, everyone of them congratulating her on her. How they were so proud of the girl.

Ravenclaw and Slytherin often had similar core classes meaning Tommy and Andrea were in most classes together.

Despite being handsome and brilliant, Tom was being picked on occasionally from a group of older kids, all Slytherin. Her brothers mostly.

Somehow the secret of him being an orphan got let out through the group and they assumed he was a muggleborn, how he didn't deserve to be in their house. Such sad excuses of Wizards.

They also didn't like the fact that he was friends with Andrea.

It would all be coming to an end though, she had enough of finding him dangling in the air unable to get himself down. The bruises and bloody noses she saw him receive.

So after a lot of doubt she finally came up with a brilliant plan to stop them in their wickedness. She, along with two Gryffindor students who hated her brothers decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Frank and Joshua Weasley were notorious for their wild endeavors, their pranks were something students were scared of. After accidentally being a victim of her prank she intended for her eldest brothers, Mikael and Matthias.

Instead of returning the favor, they became a trio of pranking masterminds, though Andrea only gave the ideas and spells to create such chaos.

Today was the day her brothers would regret all the bullying they forced upon others weaker to them. Even if the bullying didn't stop today fully, at least they would feel how it felt to be laughed at as they looked ridiculous.

But then again if they started up again Andrea wouldn't have minded if she had to pull another one of her brilliant tricks from her sleeves.

So when the time came it was a bright and sunny morning, Andrea was still at her table with her friends. Smiling softly as Maya teased lou.