Part 3

Once you managed to settle down in your room,you took out one of your favorite novels your mother recently got you.While you were reading your novel your mother was downstairs re-uniting with her old friends,Julieta and her siblings.

While you were halfway through your novel book,someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" You yelled,and Camilo opened the door and walked in.

"Camilo? What is it?"

He closed the door and leaned on it."Well i was just bored so i came to see you"

"Wait why me? did he see me staring at him this morning?" You questioned yourself in thought.

"So uhm...What cha' doin?" He asked while getting closer to you.

"Oh uhm..just reading a novel my mom got me. that's all..It's probably not gonna be that interesting to you"

"Weelll..it depends what novel it is"

"It's an adventure novel about these two girls trying to discover the truth on the mystery behind their town."

"Oh that sounds kinda cool actually.."

"Uhm..well wanna read with me then?"

"Sure i guess"

He sat on your bed and moved closer to you,to the point where both of your shoulders were touching.You tried not to blush on how close he was.Camilo's eyes widened.

"Oh i'm so sorry....i didn't mean to uhm..get in to your personal space.."

He scooched over a bit.

"Oh it's fine..i uhm..really don't mind.." You responded.

You showed Camilo the novel and You told him all about it and he actually got quite interested into the novel.Some hours later of both you talking about your families and other stuff.You heard Camilo's mom.Tia Pepa and your mom calling your names to go downstairs.

PART 4 WILL COME OUT SOON.I HOPE YOUR ALL ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR!