Part 6

You both sighed sadly and in frustration.

Camilo:"Great..Now we have to think of two presents!"

Y/N:"Darn it..and their anniversary party is tomorrow too! Ugh!"

Camilo:"Well shit.."

Y/N:"I guess we won't have a present for them after all.."

Camilo:"Ye..but atleast we can help out and have fun at the party tomorrow!"

Y/N:"I guess your kinda right.."

Camilo looked at the wall clock in his room and after,he truned back to you.

Camilo:"It's also dinner time.We should go downstairs now"

Y/N:"Alright let's go now i  guess."

You both got up from his bed and got out his room.You told Camilo to meet you downstairs since you were gonna to your room first and grab something.Once you grabbed your item you saw Camilo already downstairs leaning on the railing waiting for you.He looked up at you and you smiled at him while going downstairs.

But because of this you weren't looking where you were going and end up missing one of the steps.You squeezed your eyes shut ready for the impact until you felt your body being pressed against something warm.

??:"Y/N are you okay?!"

You heard a male voice,you slowly opened your eyes to see a yellow ruana and when you looked up you couldn't help but blush.It was Camilo! He was holding you in his arms.You could see that he was blushing too but not as intense as your blush was.You both were so close to each other.And even though you were really close to each other before this was still embarassing.And you were more closer to each other.

Camilo:"Hello? Y/N are you okay?"

Y/N:"Y-ye....uhm..Thanks for..c-catching me.."

Camilo chuckled nervously.

Camilo:"Don't mention it! I'm just glad your okay.."

He gave you soft smile,you smiled back and backed away from him.But seems like Camilo didn't want to let you go..He pulled you into a hug..You blushed once more..But accepted the hug..You wanted the hug to last more but you heard a grumbling sound you both let go of each other..It was both your stomaches wanting food,you both laughed.

Camilo:"Aha..Let's go to the dining room"

You nodded and you both walked to the dining room together.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED PART 6! 

PART 7 WILL COME OUT SOON AND I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS FANFIC SO FAR!