//! FUTURE!//Part 9//FINALE!//

After the delicous dinner,Camilo asked if he could stay over and have a sleepover in your house.His family agreed and he went back to the Casita with them to get his stuff.

You were now just sitting on your bed,drawing flowers in your drawing book.After your flower drawing you thought of drawing Camilo,since you haven't drawn him in awhile.You were just about done with drawng him until you heard a knock on your bedroom.Probably Camilo,you quickly closed your drawing book and threw it under your bed.

Just in time for Camilo to come in your room holding a sleeping bag and some pillows.You sat there stiff as a stick,you both made eye contact until he spoke.

Camilo:"Hey uh..so imma just lay my stuff down,kay?"

You nodded.

He then proceeded to place his sleeping bag down along with his pillows and took off his backpack and placed right next to your nightstand.After that he layed down with his arms in a cross on the back of his head.

He sighed.

Y/N:"Hey Camilo?"

Camilo:"Hm,what is it señorita~?"

He smirked and you blushed.You grabbed your pillow and threw at his face,being the adorable tsundere you are.

He laughed.

He then stood up and sat next to you on your bed.

Camilo:"But seriously Y/N,what is it?"

Y/N:"Well,i was wondering if you would want to dance tonight outside..like when we were younger...at the river..do you remember?"

Camilo:"Well ye..of course i remember,it wasn't that long ago anyway..so i guess sure."

Y/N:"Well..should we go now or-"

Without a word he grabbed your hand and opened the window of your bedroom.Also don't worry,your bedroom was on the first floor.

Camilo:"Let's go now!"

He looked back at you and smiled.You both then jumped out the window falling into some bushes.After dusting off the leaves,you both started walking to the river.Once you both arrived there,you let go of his hand and sat on the river's end.Smiling down at the river,it shined from the moonlight and it was gorgeous..

Camilo stood there smiling at you,and then walked over and picked you up.You were shook.

Y/N:"Wha-?! Camilo put me down!"

You pouted and he chuckled.

Camilo:"We came here to dance remember?"

You looked down since you just realized that was the true reason you both came here in the first place and it was your idea.

Camilo gently placed you down and without another word,he once again placed his hands on your shoulder and waist,and yours on his chest and shoulder...It felt like you both were 15 again..

Then you both started dancing,gently and flawlessly under the moon and stars..Camilo's eyes glowed under the moonlight..

Just then Camilo couldn't hold back anymore..and pressed his lips against yours..

And that darlings is the story on how you had your first kiss with Camilo Madrigal under the moon and stars and next to a glistening river..

HELLO DARLINGS! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS MARVELOUS FANFICTION! PLEASE DO REQUEST SOME OTHER NAMES AND IDEAS FOR MORE MAGICAL FANFICS! THIS STORY TOOK 9 DAYS TO FINISH BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!

I WILL BE MAKING MORE FANFICS IN THE FUTURE! AND CURRENTLY IM ON A SCHOOL BREAK FOR 5 DAYS SO MAYBE ILL COME UP WITH A FANFIC IDEA BY THEN!

BUT FOR NOW..FAREWELL DARLINGS! SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!