Part 8

Once the three of you were downstairs.Abuela tasked the three of you an individual task.You were tasked to work on party decorations.Camilo was tasked to help his mom with something for the party and Dolores was tasked to help with the lights.

After awhile you all were done with your tasks.Dolores went up to her room to rest while you and Camilo were gonna on a night time stroll,you both told your parents that you both won't go too far,and then off you guys go.

It was a peaceful and quiet night,the air was calm and cold..you started to shiver while walking and Camilo glanced at you from the corner of his eye.

Camilo:"Hey Y/N..you ok?"

You looked at him,still shivering from the cold.
Y/N:"Y-ye it's just a b-b-bit c-cold..thats all.."
You gave him a small smile but it then got more colder.Without a word Camilo took off his ruana and made you wear it.You were shook at first but accepted his ruana.Once it was on you.. It felt more warm..you turned him and he was smiling at you.
Y/N:"What about you..?"
He chuckled.
Camilo:"I'll be fine..don't worry about me.."
But you did worry about him..you didnt want him to freeze so you suggested to go back the Casita.It took a bit of convincing but he agreed.And you both walked back to the Casita.
When you both arrived at the Casita.You tried to give his ruana back but he told you to keep it.
Y/N:"Take it back! It's yours!"
Camilo:"No! I said keep it!"
In frustration you took off his ruana and pressed it against his chest and ran up to your room.Camilo stood there for awhile but eventually went back up to his room.That night you both got some sleep and got amazing dreams of each other 😏.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FANFIC PART!
AND IN PART 9 YOU BOTH WILL START TO DANCE!

SEE YOU ALL IN PART 9!