𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2

I walked out of the carriage and we realized we were late. Guards were looking at me with a shocked face. I can feel them breathing down to my neck. But they looked at me with admiration. And with a shock face of having such jeweled eyes like the imperial family.

At this time Athanasia and Claude are already about to end the dance. The guards made a large horn. "Presenting.. The Duke Alphesus and Lord Ijekiel, Lady Margarita, the Vasita's and the Ernst family!" The announcer announced. All eyes looked at them and even Claude and Athanasia. 

Claude was angry that they interrupted him and Athanasia's time. As Jennette opened her eyes. They all were shocked. Silence flew through out the room and Athanasia's heart throb.  

As they all walked down. Everybody looked at Jennette. "Greetings to the glory and blessings to the empire." Claude looked shocked. 

They all looked at the girl who had light blue fluffy clouds attached to the dress. with golden butterflies and a golden crown that had bits of flowers. When the light reflected her crown they all gasped. The crown's flowers were turned to a butterfly! The platforms she wore had a golden butterfly in each side. And crystal as the light struck through it.

And when Jennette bowed. The white see through cape looked like the ocean with white butterflies. "You may rise" Claude said coldly. Jennette looked at Claude with a smile and Claude caught an eye with Jennette's gemstone on her forehead which had a string onto it.

As Jennette tilted her head a little her hair was caught to their eyes. The hair was curled brunette hair. It had fluffy clouds with butterflies around the braided hair. 

Jennette made a soft smile to Athanasia. "If its alright.." Jennette walked near to Athanasia "this is my present for you princess" Jennette's smile beamed and everybody admired her beauty. Athanasia looked like a shinning sun of sand. While Jennette looked like a lighting sea star moon of ocean. "happy birthday" Jennette beamed

Athanasia grabbed the gift quickly "th-thank you!" Athanasia made a nervous look "en.. enjoy the party!" Athanasia grabbed his fathers arms and they both left to sit on the throne. "May I have a dance?" the three boys asked. Again, it was Ijekiel, Cabel and John. "I'll just pick Ijekiel" I chuckled "Alright" John made a soft smile but cabel made a grumpy face "Don't worry cabel, I will dance with you next"

We both bowed and I hold Ijekiel's hand but he pushed near him and started to dance.