𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆❜𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍

As I was sleeping with a sharp pencil around my body peacefully, a large creak was heard. I ignored it and heard large footsteps which made my spine chill. I heard a sound of a sharp knife. Oh no.. is an intruder here? The demons were a dream right?! 

I heard a dark corpse sound "no.. i cant do this" I heard the knife got drop. The person then touched my hair and I flinched "ah, she looks like annette.." I heard the door shut. 

Who is Annette? I finally tried to sleep in peace but I heard something else that made me pee my pants. A large flush sound from the toilet.

i opened the bathroom door and saw somebody else. "Uhm? Im gonna use the bathroom. Get out." I demanded. Sislain went away from the toilet and looked at me "What?" 

"I am looking how you use that." I was pretty stunned on what he said. I threw the towel near the bathroom sink. "EW NO GET OUT!" I yelled. He ran off laughing his butt off.

These weirdos. When is this dream gonna end?? I looked at the celling while releasing  the water.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

It is finally morning and it was sunrise. "Since nobody is doing it. I will do it." Vinter took Camilo's knives and went inside the room. As he was about to stab the girl, somebody made him drop the knife. He turned around and saw nobody but it was as if there was another person. A man then budge in "Vinter put down the knife." He saw Sislain ordering him around again. 

"Why should I?" vinter asked. "knives kill people" Sislain told "So? your point is?" 

"then if you kill her we wont be able to find Annette, we do know that  it is possible that Annette is here. She would be lonely." Sislain explained

"Hey has anybody seen?" Camilo yelled, "mm.." Jennette groaned. They were all afraid, they dont want to be kicked out. Ijekiel then pat Jennette's head and she went to sleep. Sislain made a large sigh "now get out!" He yelled softly as possible he could whisper. 

As they all got out and closed the door, the closet was opened and red glowing eyes were seen

"So how do we bring back Annette?" asked heinley "We need to make a plan, its quite possible if we learn more about this dimension we will be able to find her, we just need to convince that lady to help us"

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Yesterday night

Yesterday night.. what such weird dreams.. "Princess! A the royal magician came, should I invite him in or should we dress up you first?" Hannah asked "Let him in, I wanna talk to him privately" Athanasia explained.

 "So? Why'd you call me last night" Lucas asked