A/N

So I think have you guys heard the news about me adding some 2 authors, Well since that time the brand new co-authors helped me plan things so it really helped. I might again change the book cover into this:

I picked this picture as the cover since this will be the look of Jennette from the curse! not only that this manhwa was actually drawn by spoon before but clearly spoon started to give up on editing the manhwa and the manhwa was redrawn so nobody...

I picked this picture as the cover since this will be the look of Jennette from the curse! not only that this manhwa was actually drawn by spoon before but clearly spoon started to give up on editing the manhwa and the manhwa was redrawn so nobody knew much that spoon actually drew another manhwa. 

Well I did since I always got updated of manhwa's and stuff 

But anyway I hope this one is alright! if you are wondering what the manhwa was, the manhwa was called: A way to protect the Lovable you

Anyhow, Another two people will love Jennette. I hope that is alright! 

(Do you guys realize Jennette's face? Its something that show's it is Jennette) 

Updates will start to rise fast so start buckling your seats for those updates! Thank you for reading this A/N since nobody really reads the A/N much, I think your lucky! I also want to say, I'm really sorry  SamariaFrazin

for copying half of the lines in your book. 

If guys are asking which part did you copy? Well I copied it and added half of it from Changing the story part 1. I didn't really copy it though. I changed a lot of the parts. 

I'm so sorry if it actually made you angry. I was quite some beginner on Jennette stories since I usually make my own stories. So I hope you understand. As you can see half of the story lines are quite worse. Which made me lots of stress that was the reason why I almost dropped this book..

I hope you all understand and anyway

Thank you all for staying and waiting for this story to update and do not worry! We will try our best to update the story more and more till it ends! Have a great day :) 

I can't tag her I hope this time i will be able to -w-'''