𝑨 𝑴𝒂𝒏❜𝒔 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

I just love this song and its so underrated <3 (The song seems to fit the theme of the book)

====. * ・ 。゚☆ [] ☆。゚・* .==== 

It was a lovely day, and I started working on my task

It was a lovely day, and I started working on my task. It took me all night to work on these big invitations, documents, contracts, and more. 

All though this is happening, i still can't take away my anger from Jennette

All though this is happening, i still can't take away my anger from Jennette.. I thought she was nice. I had been stress a lot with the task and thinking about what happened at the event. The door then slowly opened. "I'm here" The red ruby eyed person had an open wide mouth. 

"What are you doing?" he asked "Oh Lucas your here, wow those flowers look beautiful" I smiled. "Thank you" He gave me the flowers "You look ugl- again, I mean you dont look well" He replied. 

"Do you have a lot of work or something?" He is watching his words.. thats nice "no, its not so much my work..." I beamed. "You have about lots of paper work there.. Thats a lot.. But it seems that you are almost finished. Is something bothering you?" He asked "Is it about Jennette? At the ball and the debutate?"  

"Yes.. I was filled with so much despair at that time, i just didnt have the capacity to think beyond it.. and.. i have no idea what feeling i had been having whenever I see her with her friends and her future lover and in-laws.." I answered. "Your not gonna die for not knowing the feeling" He took away my hand from my head "Your looking ugl-.. you're messing up your hair" 

calling me ugly is the only thing you can say to me?! "But it weighing my mind." I told as i made a large sigh

" I told as i made a large sigh