𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘 2

Going back to my old style yall!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"B-but your highness! This lady is interrupting" Rosalia stuttered awfully "She's my wife, Athanasia changed her mind" Vinter made a disgusted look "What?" Rosalia then immediately let go "I'll.. I'll.." Rosalia smiled nervously and hurried away.

"That brat" Heinley scoffed and took Jennette's hand "Are you alright Anette?" He asked looking at the fragile hand that was sored. 

"your highnesses your here!" The lady smiled "Oh my!" She gasped "this is my wife Anette, we canceled my marriage with Athanasia.. she got her hand had bleed by one of your workers" Vinter sighed loudly

"Ah! m-may I k-know who this lady is perhaps?" She asked "someone named Rosalia" Sislain said while heinley rolled his eyes "Yes I'll fire her immediately.. I'll grab a bandage!" She then ran off. 

After grabbing a bandage they wrapped the wound. "now that is already dealt. Lets continue.." Sislain sighed. "Please follow me!" The lady smiled as she opened the doors curtains.

 "Please follow me!" The lady smiled as she opened the doors curtains

There were lots of dresses around. And i wasn't quite shock "This place is the same size as my closet at my home in Arlanta.. but I'll manage.." 

Jennette then walked away from the others to check the clothes "Wow.. now I really love her" Heinley looked at Vinter who was angry "Shut up" He hit Heinley in the head. 

"Me and the others are going to that restaurant right there so have this" Vinter leaped forward to give something to Jennette "Whats this?" jennette asked 

"Its a box where you press this button and then the names of the people you wanna call will pop out. After that you get to call people" Vinter explained which makes Jennette curious "its like a phone.." Jennette mumbled

"What?" Vinter was confused "Nothing!" Jennette looked at vinter. "Just call  me when you need the money" Vinter then left and the others.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When Jennette finally picked the dresses. She called Vinter "Vinter I need the money for the dresses I brought" Jennette said "How much?" Vinter asked as he was at the restaurant drinking water. "How much is it?" Jennette asked the lady "Uhm about just five hundred thousands" The lady smiled "fifty five thousands." jenette told and Vinter spit out the water. "I'll be right there!"