The Plan

Nicolette POV

So while I'm storming to my first class my clumsy self just has to bump into somebody. I fall straight on my butt and see Cameron. Of course this day couldn't get any worse, he put his hand out for me to take and I didn't want to be rude so I took it and he helped me up.

"What's wrong?" he asked while I'm dusting myself off. 

"Why don't you go ask the monster you created," I said.

"I didn't turn her into a monster, she asked for sex so I gave it to her," he said while smirking.

"Well now she told everybody fucking lies and everybody thinks I'm a slut now, she dresses like a fucking prostitute, and is turning my friends and boyfriend away from me! How the hell would you feel if the person you thought was your best friend did that to you!" I whisper yelled.

He had a shocked face on, I don't even think he knew that she would go that far.

"Hey sexy wanna have a quickee in the closet," said a jock coming up to me.

"No, get the fuck away from me," I said disgusted and pushed him away.

"Hey don't push me, you stupid slut," he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me to him.

"Back off of her she said no, now let her the go," someone said from behind me

"No, she wants me don't you," he growled

I was on the verge of tears from my wrist hurting and me thinking of him raping me.

"DONT YOU!" he screamed at me

That's when the tears came and I choked down a sob.

"Let her go!" the voice from earlier said

The jock got punched in the face and kicked in the stomach. I looked up and saw Cameron with a worried expression on his face and bloody knuckles.

"Are you ok?" he said inspecting me liking for any marks and found my wrists red

"Come on let's get you out of here," he said while lightly pushing me by the small of my back out to my car. Before we got in the car.

"Hey Cameron," I said

"Yea," he put an eyebrow up

I hugged him and said "Thanks for helping me back there."

He smiled "no problem."

We got in my car and drove off to my house.

---------------

When we got home nobody was there so I just got my bag and keys and got out of the car. I unlocked the house and disarmed the alarm system.

"So what are you going to do about Miracle," Cameron said after closing the door

"I'm going to get revenge," I said while smirking

I went up to my room and to my vanity. I grabbed makeup wipes and took my makeup off since I looked a little bit like a raccoon. Once I was done I looked over and saw Cameron staring at me through my vanity mirror. I turned around.

"What?" I said while smiling

"You're just so beautiful," he said smiling genuinely

I looked down and could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. I don't know what came over me, but I stood up and I kissed him. And he kissed back. We started backing up until I hit the leg post of my bed and he lightly pushed me on my bed.

"I hope you know I'm not a slut," I said while pulling off his shirt.

"Never in a million years," He said pushing me back down.

The only thing I had on was my bra and thong, while he just had his shirt off. I have a couple of hickeys so does he, but we did NOT have sex. I finally pulled away.

Out of breath I said "Wow"

"Wow" he said running a hand through his hair

We just looked at each other for a little bit. Till a random idea popped into my head

"I have it!" I said while jumping up and down he got up and was holding me by my arms so I wouldn't jump.

"What?" he asked

"We're going to get revenge on Miracle by giving her a taste of her own medicine!" I said I knew Miracle enough that she wasn't good at lying under pressure.

"That's great," he said

"But, step 1 I need to get my hair done because I want to get it done," I said laughing

He kissed me on my nose "I'll be downstairs if you need anything."

I smiled Cameron isn't that much of a douche bag.

Anyway, I went to my closet and looked for an outfit and found one.

(outfit on the side)

I went to my vanity and redid my makeup and put on some lipstick. I got up once I we done and put on my body mist and was out the door.

"Cameron I'm ready to go" I yelled since he wasn't in the kitchen

"Ok I'm-" he stopped and stared at me

"I need to change don't I is it to revealing I does it look stupid?" I said making my way up stairs

"Nicolette!" he yelled

"What"

"You look gorgeous" he said smiling

I blushed and mumbled a "thanks", and went to the garage. I really don't want to do this to Miracle, but it's for the best and she asked for it.

---------------

When we get to the salon, I go back to the girl who cut my hair last time and told her what I wanted.

It took like 2 hours and I was almost done.

"Is this for the plan," Cameron whined

"No. I just wanted to get my hair done," I said and continued reading my magazine.

He groaned and I laughed. Once I was almost done she turned me around and told Cameron to go to the lobby and wait. Once I was done she turned me around and there I am with light pink hair (kind of an ombre, but its mostly on the bottoms).

I screamed and Cameron ran in to where I am. Looking for me.

"Holy shit! That's some very pink hair." he said relieved.

"Yep! So now we can go and eat and talk about the plan??" I said getting up and making my way to the counter

"Sure" he said and kissed my cheek

"Thanks Memory! I love it" I said while hugging her

(@memoryj13 because I love her books)

"No problem and call me next time you want to come in I have a great idea for next time," she said while I was making my way out.

-------------

We went to Panera and talked about the plan when we looked at the time and aw we needed to go get ready for practice......

Hope you like!

Don't forget to comment,vote, and follow!

See you soon,

Corbin💕