Cheer Practice From Hell

Nicolette POV

So I'm on my way to practice listening to our cheer music going over the routine. When a car swerves in front of me, I quickly slam on the breaks and honk and flip them off and see in front of me Riley's car and Miracle in the front seat laughing. I flipped her off and smirked then swerved around her and sped off.

----------------

Once I got to practice they were about to start warmup so I drop my stuff and put on my cheer shoes and run to my spot and we start warmups.

During warmups the girls all purposely knocking me over and making me have to start all over because the coaches think I stopped. Once I got ticked off enough, because Riley bumped into me.

"Would you stop bumping into me, and don't act like it's an accident because you always do it at the same spot!" I yelled

Everybody stopped and stared at me and the coaches came over to where we were.

"Nicolette that was uncalled for it was an accident right Riley?" he asked

"Yea it was I didn't mean too," she said while secretly smirking. That little bitch.

"Exactly now say your sorry Nicole," Eddie said

"Sorry Riley," I said with a sickly sweet smile

"We're done with conditioning we're going to stunting lets go!" Eddie yelled

----------------

We're working on our stunts and I was doing a back handspring, double up, heel stretch tick tock.

When I was about to tick tock to my right heel stretch the bases let go of my feet and backed up. Me being stupid I looked down and screamed. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of my hitting the floor. But I never did I opened my eyes and saw MichealEddie there looking at me worried. I got so mad I jumped out of his arms and pushed him away.

"Nicolette what was that?!" Eddie yelled while Orbie was in the back crossing his arms looking at my stunt group suspiciously.

"They put their hands down and backed up in the middle of my tick tock", I said

"Why would they do that?" he said crossing his arms

"I don't know coach," I said

"Well do it again, 10 more times!" he yelled

So I went back and they caught me so he left it, but once he was gone I did it again and they dropped me again and I fell on my ankle and twisted the wrong way it didn't look like it's supposed to.

Orbie ran out so worried. He picked me up his arms bridal style why I tried to hold me tears in, but they fell. I cradled my ankle.

"Orbie! Orbie it hurts! Orbie help me please" I said quietly

"It's ok baby girl your going to be ok" he said with a reassuring smile

He whispered in my ear "I saw what they did I hope you know that and I expect a explanation later" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Ok" I breathed out and saw my ankle swollen and I don't know why but I passed out, but not before I hear Cameron asking if I was ok and yelling for me to wake up.

Cameron POV

We were stunting and I was doing the heel stretch with Chimmy when all of a sudden I hear somebody fall, yes hear that's how hard they fell. I look over and its Nicole. I quickly runover to her and make sure she's okay, but Orbie beats me to it I look over his shoulder and she passes out. That's when I start freaking out.

"What the hell was that for?! We may have just lost one of the best girls on the team and its your fault," I started screaming at her stunt group and they had their hands up in surrender. Then I turn around to MichealEddie.

"And you," I started pointing my finger at him "your supposed to be her girlfriend while you're not even protecting her, you're just standing their cause you're a little bitch!" I started shoving him then the next thing I know it we're going at it. All I see is red I'm so mad when I just met this girl. Damn I have changed so damn much.

"Stop it right now," Eddie yells

We stop and I don't even listen to Eddie I just go and sit next to Nicole and Orbie.

Two chapters in one day I'm on a roll!

Well, I hope you liked!

Don't forget to vote,comment, and follow!

See you soon,

Corbin💸