Exams

Nicolette POV

*Ring Ring*

"What's up with you waking me up you stupid mechanical whore" I scream at my alarm

"Nicolette language!" my mom yells

"Language" I silently mimicked

So today is the beginning of exam week and this is the one week where I'm energized and can actually focused so I've studied a little too hard. So I'm seriously so stressed.

But I take a nice hot shower and through my hair into a messy bun to dry. I quickly shaved then got out. I did the regular and went to my closet and got my outfit.

(outfit to the side)

Once I got dressed I went to my vanity and did my makeup. I went to my door and slid on my ankle brace cause I just fractured it. Then I slid on my Doc yes I said Doc because I only have one shoe on because during the school day I have to wear a boot. At practice is the only time I am able to take it off besides for the shower. After putting my shoe and put on I grabbed my sunglasses, backpack, and keys.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple because I'm never that hungry in the mornings and see nobody home so I turn on the alarm system and see my brand new black 2015 Ford Mustang with dark tinted windows, black rims, and I added pipes to add to the car cause I love the sound I got in and blasted the music where the whole car shakes.

-------------

When I get out I go to Cameron's group because they're my only real friends after what happen with Miracle and I. There's Cameron, Jack, Kayla, and Delilah. They're so fun to be around and listen to your side of the story and they knew what happened because I told them and they also don't jump to conclusions, as well as wait to hear the other side of the story before they start talking shit. I put on my sunglasses because the sun was in my face.

When I got their Delilah ran and hugged me.

"Ok?" I asked awkwardly patting her back

"I missed you!" she said into my shoulder

"Delilah we hung out yesterday," I said raising an eyebrow

"I know, but I thought I would never see you again," she said tearing up I put her head on my shoulder.

"Period?" I mouthed and they all nodded I smiled

The bell rang and we all went to our testing rooms.

This literally repeated everyday including the Delilah part because she has long periods so yea and practice was the same besides them dropping me because orby had a talk with them.

Hope you like!

Sorry it was such a short chapter this was just a filler.

But if you liked don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

See you soon,

Corbin🍏