Fun Day!!

Miracle POV

So apparently every Friday night is Fun Day which is where everybody can go out do what they want but the younger kids have to have a chaperone Nicolette doesn't so she went with the older kids.

I got ready by showering brushing my teeth and hair. For tonight I'm going to wear a white tank top that shows a little bit of my stomach and a black and white aztec cardigan. My shorts are just denim short shorts and my shoes are black and white converse. My hair and makeup is my hair is straight and my makeup is a light brown on the lid then a cat wing of liquid eyeliner and a nude lip. The jewellery I'm wearing is a owl necklace and owl earrings. I got my Iphone 5s and my brown tassell bag and put it on my shoulder walked out of my room and walked over to the girls I was going with which consumed of Gabi, Jenee, and Madi cause we have the exact same chaperone cause you have to be 16 and I just turned 15. We were going to the mall then the carnival.

Nicolette POV

So I have to leave Miracle with Gabi, Jenee, and Madi cause she can't go with us cause shes not 16 but thats good because us older kids were going to a club but we had to get out our fake ID's which I've had once since I turned 15. The club were going to is called Wild which is pretty good way to put the club I guess I've only been to ones in my Orlando.

For the club me and Rylee decided to match so we're wearing white lace bustiers and light wash high waisted shorts. Our shoes are black pumps. Our hair is curled to perfection and our makeup is a dark smokey eye which makes our blue and green eyes pop with a dark red lip. Just because we though it was a bit plain we put on a black, hot pink, and floral snapback that says 'drunk in love'. Then we put on some Victoria Secret perfume called 'Pure Seduction' when we read the label we burst out laughing saying we have to get this. We both put on our high top converse until we got to the club. So we got our phones and put them in our back pockets. We waited until we heard all the chaperones leave and we walked out of our room to the kitchen and started talking with the other older girls who looked fabulous and all we did was compliment each other then burst out laughing.

Then the boys finished watching there football game and told us lets go so we all went out to the taxi van thats taking us there and home since were going to all be so fucking drunk we got in the car I was in between Cameron and MichealEddie just my luck, but I would always turn around in my seat and talk to the girls which was a bad idea cause either Cameron or MichealEddie would smack my butt and would curse at them.

When we got to the club we were walking to the entrance and I was walking in line with the girls talking about who knows what and someone wraps their arms around my waist picks me up and spins me around I scream and laugh then they stop spinning me around and see it was MichealEddie I kissed his cheek and told him to put me down.

"Thank you," I smirked at him then ran back to the other girls blushing.

We entered the club and the lights were going crazy and there was some crazy club music that just made you want to dance me and Rylee went to the bar and took 2 shots of vodka each and went to the dance floor with a beer in hand when we got to the dance floor Express by Christina Aguilera started playing and we were swaying our hips to the music and jumping up and down. When we were out of beer we went to the bar and took 2 more shots then went back to the dance floor and just swayed our hips and then I felt hands on my hips and I just kept going to the music. My favorite club song ever came on its a toxic remix my Melanie Martinez and I started twisting my hips and belly dancing I really love this remix.

I finally turned around and saw a barely drunk MichealEddie smirking at me.

"I didn't know you can dance," he said

"I didn't know that you barely drink?" I slurred and was thinking of unicorns and started giggling I'm weird when I'm drunk.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started walking out of the club I started doing a drum solo on his butt he's got a good butt he chuckled, OMG I just said that out loud. Then he smacked my booty I say I have a better one then he does I scooted down so he was carrying me like a baby on his hip and just stared at him he looked at me with the signature smile that I love.

"Ever since I met you I've always wanted to do something" I said sobering up

"What?" he said raising one eyebrow

"Kiss you" I said looking down and blushing

He put one finger to my chin and lifted it up so I was looking up at him

"Then do it" he said

I closed my eyes and leaned in and kissed him it was slow and we were in sync I pulled back smiling and put my head on his shoulder and was smiling as he walked back to the van and when we got in he out me on his lap and I put my face in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

Did you like?

See you soon,

Corbin:)